Reviews for It Always Happens Under the Mistletoe
GoodLoverBoy chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I've got to tell you that I don't speak English so it's a bit difficult to me to write this but it doesn't matter as long as you can understand me. I would like to translate this fic to Spanish of course if you don't want you can tell me. Oh god I am ashamed please answer me soon. I don't even know if this is the only way I can ask you for your permission.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Retarded?
rETARDEDD?
THAT WAS BLOODY AMAZING!
THIS IDEA WAS PURE FUCKING GOLD GODDAMN IT AND YOU NOW IT.
THE WAY THE EVENTS MADE SENSE AND THE CHARECTERS ACTED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE THING WAS SPECTACULAR! YOUR GRAMMER AND SPELLING WERE PERFECT AND THIS HAS CERTAINLY REACHED MY TOP FUCKING TEN DUDE. MERLINS PANTS THAT WAS FANTABULOUS HOLY SHIT
I THINK I FUCKING LOVE YOU
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT
Sophie chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Loved it x
Solar-Drag0n chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
ASJA FUAVP(GUI WP$OGTUQE%VOAPP:d as hr:ysletjkunmOMKNJBYHTGK LGFMNJ RFTGTBTHNHJMKOLLRVFGTBYNTUMYIsdfvgbhnjmk ,yt80ui9kjhnb AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM DEAD HEARTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS -Cat.
HarryPotterNerdp chapter 1 . 12/14/2014

THIS IS TOTALLY

AMAZING

OH DEAR MERLIN I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW
The Amber tales of tails chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Cute. No other way to describe it. Well actually I could call it well written and interesting but no, I think I'll just carry on calling it cute.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
oh my god! This was fantastic! so freaking funny and gorgeous.
Heksy chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
*giggle* Very cute and funny. Thank you for sharing.
NoStars chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
The first fanfic in english that I finish, always get bored 'cause muy english isn't perfect and is frustrating but this fic is so good hahaha
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
BOOM
too good man too good X'D
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Love it! nice and simple but endearing all the same
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »