Reviews for It Always Happens Under the Mistletoe
EmoPopsicle chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Oh my, that was so good! Cute, very cute.
The April Shatterglass chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
OMFG. HAHAHA. That's SO cute! (:
Diamonds chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Naw, it was cute :D
Jessa Wakefield chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Loved it, could kinda see it coming (the ending) but still loved it, and I'm begging you to write a sequel (i'm ignoring the words that say 'one shot')
Xblilyia chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
That was NOT retarded! At all! That was hilarious! One of the funniest fics I've ever read. It was so good it got me to actually sign in because I had to review. There was no way I could just anonomusly back click out of this one. Oh no. That was great. Oh god I can't breath I'm laughing that hard. Oh that was great. This is going on my favorites.
Gamagamer chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I loved it! I could imagine Ginny's face. I don't really like her that much. Draco and Harry having that firie kiss. Wow, that's hot.
Alzipher chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
That was awsome! Kudos to you!
Sushi Kitty chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
. .

That was hilarious! It's the best one-shot I've ever read!

Bravo! *ROFL*
KatanaKira chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I love it! :claps hand repeatedly and jumps up and down in chair: do it again do it again! haha. You really are an amazing writter.
Nulla chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Oh my god! I love it :)
Revengeat3am chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
aw i almost feel bad for ginny..almost. ron's reaction was hysterical (“Malfoy, don’t you FUCKING touch my sister!”) lol and i love how harry and draco were already dating..and draco is perfectly wicked as well :)
California smells funny chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Not retarded! Good! Usually I like Ginny, but that was good. I like the way you suddenly find out they're together.
Ashes of Stars chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I like it. It could go a million ways from here, which I like! Good going!
InfectiouslyDepressing chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Bloody hilarious.

Just what I needed to cheer me up.

801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 Next »