Reviews for Flatten the Grass
LetDownHeart chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That was pretty neat...I don't know though; i think Xellos WOULD try and tell her again if she let him lol. Although, i don't think Zelgadis would let him.
Nemesis Jedi chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
heh heh, poor Xellos. Even a Mazoku needs love it seems _;
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
LOL...that was fantastic..LMAO:D...poor Xellos:D
Spastic Psyduck chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Oi, Lina, c'mon, you're not THAT stupid. Figure it out... Xelloss and Zelgadis are what's flattening the grass! _ Oh, wait, that was a really nice dream I had, never mind... funny. Funnyfunnyfunny and I loved how Lina kept getting so annoyed.
DarkflamesSolitude chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
HAHAHA! I don't usually post reviews, but that has to be the funniest fic I've ever ever read! . u did a really great job on it!
Punkishbrat chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
LoL!funny but are you going to write more!_
terminal insanity chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i can't believe lina couldn't figure it out! even aftr xelloss'... um...explanation/demo... i mean, it was so obvious what they doing (especially the last part)! naughty xel... sly and ame gave very interesting explanations though...
The-not-so-signed-in-Nano chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
*giggles* that was so *laughs* FUNNY! *falls outta her comfy computer chair and rolls on the ground laughing*
Xell and lina's child chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
great story momie

dady being funny
Yami-chan didn't sign in chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
Bwahahaha! Oh, that was good. I can't believe someone actually made a song about that. Tee-hee. Also, I wanted to say thanks for reviewing all those stories- you're my new best friend! And, once again, good story. Hee. ::wipes tear from eye::
Lady Night2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
how cute!
Aloria chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
LINA! *Facefault!* How could she NOT know how the grass is being flattened? *blush!* goooo ZEL! getting some isn't he?
mira chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
lol oh my gawd i have never laughed so hard most "funny stories" arnt even funny but that made my face red from trying not to laugh (im in school ;p)
lenorex chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
LOL! That was funny and cute, my favorite kind. _
Waku-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
Oh dear (to qoute a friend). poor, clueless Lina-chan! Very, VERY funny.