Reviews for The World I See Within Her Eyes
Lunaria Hyperion chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I feel bad for Xellos he's in so much turmoil, but there's always the hope that he's wrong and Lina cares too. I love Xellos/Lina pairings. Write more!
yili chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
it's one of the best x/l fic i have ever read!
how sad it is ,i must say, when at last xel resisted his temptation to touch lina's face gently. i nearly cried when i read to this!
Cheska chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
*teary eyed* I don't know if I've read this before but I couldn't help but review. If I've reviewed before and reviewed again, who cares? Because I just gotta say that it really touched me deeply when I read this. That small little question of hers, and his painful reply... *sigh* ;-;
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Man that was nice...and lina would probably be pissed off if she knew what he was assuming...LOL...thanks:D
Wacky Dragon chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
What a kawaii story! I shall always be faithful Lina/Xelloss supporter! Hope you continue writing! There are so very few of Lina/Xel writers! _ keep up the great work!
Beccon chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
That's too sad...;_;
RavenTears chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
Kawaii!
Purin-chan chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Yay! Encore encore! ::sighs:: Kirei na...
CrimsonFire chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Aw~ that was so sweet and sad! XELLOS AND LINA 4EVER! *Sniffle* Great work ... I really liked that! ~CrimsonFire
Punkishbrat chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Please finish, make a chapter two...pllllllease!pllllease oh please!oh please!
Anakara chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
that was SO good! You're a great writer!
terminal insanity chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
that was... SAAADDD! will you be writing a sequel to this anytime soon? please do... and even if you don't, this story's good all by itself. and xel ain't ooc.
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 11/8/2001
To sad *cries* but it was good I like it a lot *cries more*
Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
*sniffle* How sad!
Whisper chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Well, I didn't find it too angsty. I thought you just kept it real, that's all. All these fics where Xel is so mushy... Good stories are imperfect, in my opinion. The characters have to have problems, or else people have trouble believing them. Xel's problem makes sense for his character. Also, I like the way nothing really freaky happened, like a spur of the moment hot sex thing some people write. That's just crap. The smallest things can be the greatest. All in all, good story, but the songfic thing doesn't really sit too well with me, but maybe that's just me. Thanks for writing!