Reviews for Complications Part IV
snipsa chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
Brilliant. I'm sorry for only reviewing now, but as you know, things have been a bit hectic.

You truly have a talent, a talent that can't afford to be wasted. Your control between emotions and suspense is inspiring.

I can't wait for your update, you've been able to do, what in my mind the producers of the show were not able to, you've devloped this relationship between Kem and John into something not only tangible but beautiful as well.

Now you've got me worried that this beautiful relationship will be brittled by an awful war in a country that needs so much help. That's another part of your writing I love, you've done you research, know the history about the country as well as the types of "deals" that goes on there. For somebody who comes from a totally different culture, you have certainly been able to bring their plight to the front.

I hope to read the next chapter/installment very soon. It really has been a great ride!
sepia830 chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
You are truly a gifted storyteller! This is one of the best stories I have ever read from a non-published writer. The level of suspense was just amazing - I couldn't read the story fast enough. Azel and Kingugwa are well-crafted characters and the plot is superb. Take my advice: change the names of the characters (John and Kem), keep the plot and get yourself a publishing deal-quick. :o) Excellent job!
JoshNelson chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
Believable, skillfully executed - this story does feel like something that I would have paid to read.

Thanks!
JoshNelson chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
Wow! This just gets better. Way to go with bringing back in an existing character and you've made him both sinister and intelligent.

Like others have said, this feels like a real story with each subsequent chapter.
JoshNelson chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
Great chapter! I like interaction and dialogue between John, Kem, and the smuggler.
mjmm chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
Wow is all I have to say, you smoothly moved into the adventure. Kem doing what she has to do to save her man, then deciding that she needed to join him in order to share his fate. I know you have already completed this story but I hope Kem and John make it out safely. I hope Azel gets what's coming to him and the chief wise up. What an awesome chapter, as aways keep up the good work.
mjmm chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
You are such a good writer that I can't stand Azel:)I hope he doesn't get a chance to bother Kem if you know what I mean. Another great chapter, you tell that you put a lot of thought into this story. Keep up the good work.
mjmm chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
Another great chapter, John and Kem make a great team. I don't know about this Kingugwa character, somethings not right with him.
VampiressBeauty20 chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
Thank you so much for the review, You're a fantastic author! I love ER, I used to watch it, I watch the reruns sometimes, but it's a great show. keep writing!
Kit chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Omg, this gets better and better. It's easy to see how hard you've worked on this and I'm astounded by how much research you must have done for this story for it to be so realistic, intriguing, and even, dare I say it, inspiring.

You've brought us into the very exciting world of Carter and Kem and I have to thank you for it. I'm pulling for these two to survive not only in your fanfic but on ER as well.
SilkeHollenback chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
Incredible! This feels like a story that I would have paid money to read - it's just that good.

Thank you and I can't wait for Part V!