Reviews for Snow in Denmark
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
It was short and sweet. I'd have prefered you had used actual dialogue instead of description of what they're saying as it kind of sounds... weird. And the present tense is a little different and very hard to pull off well, you did that very nicely though, so good job!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I liked it. It's so neat how you refrained from using "I" the entire time. Good for you! And it's funny, specially the pizza bit. XD
infractus monumentum chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
It's amazing!
Lady Moon Dragon chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Um, Frey comes from norway, not denmark. not sure if u remeber or something.. are u going to countine with the story? u have a good beginig so far, and it would be nice to see how it will turn out-kyo, frey and alice all in the same house. good story, i like the fact that Frey has a "kid" personality (the reindeer landing on roof is cute, i can actually picture it. :) u capture their personalites as they are, very good.
fenfenrocks chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I like this story. It's really cute. I would like it if you used some dialogue in it, though. I think I might faves it. -Fenfenrocks
Frost Bitten Heart chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Can't wait till you update next!
Bangles chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
You! Characterization! LOVE! You're so GOOD at this, the homey little scenes with dead-on characterization, cute without being sappy, just warm fuzzies and I'm grinning as I read.

(Also, I noticed the previous commenter 'correcting' you twice now, so on the off chance they come back and see this, hey NinjaAngel: Frey left Norway after Ida, Misura's got it right.)
NinjaAngel chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
i hate to complain but DENMARK ISN'T NORWAY! it's a different country! Frey is from norway ! Why would they be in Denmark ! I'm srry for my outburst i'm just an anime and manga otaku ( hard core fan ) and i get tweeked about these things
Satri chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Wonderful, well thought-out, and positively adorable. I loved how you had Frey nearly burn down the apartment, and how he and Alice ganged up on Kyo to get him to drink the cocoa
i-x3-shikamaru chapter 1 . 12/31/2005