Reviews for Is Summer Over Already?
Josie chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Good story. very enjoyable reading...interesting to see Jane meet & discard such a variety of men. & I liked the effort both Tom & Daria were willing to put into the project. Loved the montages...I could picture them happening!
Harley McCoy chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Awesome. I loved the list Daria created and Jane's answers. The little montage scenes were hilariously, I'm still laughing about the scene with Ted. I thought the characterization was spot on and really enjoyed reading the story, properly honoring the series.
RitaRitaMargarita chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Wow, I actually felt like I was watching the show as I read this. Fantastic job.
Sleepy Lotus chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
this story was amazingly fantastic! your dialogue is hilariously spot on for all the characters, and you truly embodied how very AWESOME jane lane is. my favorite date in the montage is the plein aire painting, when she paints a stripe on the photographer's nose. hehe. thanks for the great ride!
starah chapter 2 . 3/9/2003
I'm giving you a lotta reviews, aren't I? But your sotires are just peachy-keen. You're a great author. This fic was good, and seeing it as an early ficlet, I'm somehow not surprised to have an almost negative comment; the ending's a little rushed. But hey, it's an early fic.

My favourite line:

Daria: Hey, look. Little mints.

Heh.
CherryCoke chapter 2 . 10/6/2002
Very good! Two thumbs up!
Roger E. Moore chapter 2 . 5/21/2002
This is everything I think that a good "Daria" tale should be. It's fun, clever, witty, showcases lots of interesting people, and has a nice twist at the end. (Curiously, Jane's final whispered comment to Tom was something I had already imagined Jane would say to a boyfriend of Daria.) The tale brought a smile to my face, and that's the best thing you can get from a good story. I would list my favorite lines, but there are too many of them. Thank you for this gem!
Moni chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
That was a great read. But a little question for curiousity's sake, what DOES Tom do after he pauses while doing a foot massage? Thank God for Daria marathons or I would never have been able to get all of the references.
Amanda Jane chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Glyn chapter 2 . 9/20/2001
great story. really had the FEEL of Daria, as your stories seem to do.
PumpkinFaerie chapter 2 . 6/27/2001
Wow! That has to be one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I even had to re-read some parts because they were so funny. What can I say? It was like watching an episode-a really good one. One that should have really been shown on TV. Once again, this was great.
Luthien chapter 2 . 5/26/2001
This was very well written, it stuck pretty closely to the character's actual personality
CINCGREEN chapter 2 . 5/23/2001
"...I felt that the comic potential of many...moments was left untouched..."

- cincgreen/mikeyamiolkoski_
Miss. FanFic chapter 2 . 5/22/2001
Great, the story had a nice plot and you sticked to it. The only fault I saw was the script look, of course it couldn't be a episode. No offence but a bit to late for that idea. Maybe as a lost episode.
talesfromthechickpea chapter 2 . 5/21/2001
Great story. Interesting idea with setting Jane up with Ted. I sat for a minute just laughing about that weird concept before continuing with the story.