Reviews for Silver Trio
azraelfaye chapter 10 . 1/28
Nooooo! It was just getting good! WHy!? Anyway.. this story is amazing so yeah !
The Horsemen's Commander chapter 10 . 12/2/2017
This is absolutely amazing. I’ve never read something like this before. I hope you write more, and please keep your beta! They, like yourself, clearly know what they’re doing!

The Commander Rides Again
machiaveIIian chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
Who is your beta? I love this story I really want to read more of it ️ This could easily be a book it's too good for the internet We've been blessed by this fan fiction
Adahmel chapter 10 . 3/12/2017
Please update.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
really dark and well written
jextraordinaire chapter 10 . 5/30/2016
Fantastic job. I read the story by the original author, and then found your continuation of it. I'm looking forward to when Shape finds out about Harry's abuse, it will be cool to see how Harry reacts. You asked a while back if Ginny or Luna should join their group first. I think Luna should be added early in the next year, and Ginny should be added later in the year, her abuse coming from the diary, not home. I also think Harry wouldn't try to kill Sirius, cause he would have a hard time hurting anyone after having so much pain inflicted on him. However they wouldn't easily trust him, but I like to think that they would recognize the sincerity and internal pain. I like to think Peter gets turned in because the kids are smarter, but who knows. Sorry for rambling, this story is a work of art! Good luck!
Anachronistic Cat chapter 10 . 4/27/2016
I can't wait! this story is brilliant so far!
Erica.Christine31 chapter 10 . 4/15/2016
I will be a beta if u want and I hope u update this story soon it's good so far
Guest chapter 10 . 4/6/2016
Please update!
Tayzza6966 chapter 10 . 2/28/2016
OH PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE IT
Cat chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
Write the next chapter I can't wait for snape to get a clue and see how badly his attacking them was
KisunaFuji chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
great chapter
ActualWeeb chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
Me: oh I can't wait for the next chap-
Last updated: When I was motherfucking four years old.
Me: ok well I'll go cry now
KiwiSaladFace chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
Damn! This is soooo good and yet you leave me hanging :( Thanks for the read! No matter how "short"
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!