Reviews for A Squires Love
Confusion chapter 18 . 7/19
It doesn't reflect well on Matthew's character, that after claiming he respects women who consented to sleeping with him - no strings attached - he decides to call them 'sluts', and thereby shame them for their sexuality. Please delete this chapter.
Confusion chapter 17 . 7/19
Uh, you know that it's perfectly safe to have sex during 'monthlies' right? There isn't that much of a mess, it even helps with the cramps, and shortens how long 'monthlies' go on for. I'd really recommend changing this chapter as not to imply that it isn't possible, or that it isn't normal - people have enough shame about normal bodily functions already.
Medeina chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
I can only say that I believe the relationship between a 14 year old and a 19 yet old is moving far to quickly to feel realistic and some things just don't make any sense. Also, please proofread your work. There are many cases where you don't use the space bar (likethis).
TamariChan chapter 35 . 12/31/2011
Okay, maybe there should be a limit on the number of ellipsis (sp?) used in a chapter. There were way too many sentences, both in your dialogue and prose, that were full of ...
MirandaOBrien chapter 38 . 3/10/2011
Meepers Creepers you have a new fangirl! Even though this was posted years ago, you have an official fangirl who might just want to make a fanfiction or your fanfiction, only with your permission of course. love Love LOVE iiiiittt!
MirandaOBrien chapter 32 . 3/10/2011
You are an evil, evil, EVIL person. *insert dancing around with a happy face*
MirandaOBrien chapter 29 . 3/10/2011
NOOOOOOOUUU! Matthew! I teared up and almpst cried... my dad thinks I'm crazy, but it's so touching!
MirandaOBrien chapter 21 . 3/10/2011
Okay, normally I wait until the end of a fanfiction to comment but really? OWEN? I'm not upset or anything, I just wanted to let you know that I teared up a bit... a lot. Anyways, amazalingling story so far. I'm enjooying it, I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic so this is pure gold for me. Anywho, aewesome win for you, and I can't wait to continue reading.
Aria657 chapter 38 . 8/18/2010
Sweet, cute! I loved it, great job!
Aria657 chapter 21 . 8/18/2010
You killed Owen! How could you? (Very easily probably, you are the author!) Great job so far.
ilyjunior23 chapter 38 . 2/28/2010
I absolutley loved this story and will be reading White rose
Just Sayin' 123 chapter 38 . 10/14/2009
wow! that is so awesome! it was like tamora pierce actuallt wrote this! XD!
LadyDelerosa chapter 38 . 9/25/2009
OH my gosh that story was UAMAZING!
LadyDelerosa chapter 21 . 9/21/2009
That chapter was great and i agree letters can be boring but you seem to of pulled it off. The letter was in depth and emotional but it also connected to the story and explained some things in more depth and kept my interest :P
LadyDelerosa chapter 14 . 9/19/2009
Great chapter loved the suspense and oh so romantic :P