Reviews for Secrets
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Whoa...That was a cool idea. The crack and stuff...Great job.
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
0_o

Extraordinary foresight.
draco's loving 3breaker chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
nice:P absolutely loved it! want it in the movie!)

draco's loving 3breaker
River in Egypt chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
No effing way. You figured this out BEFORE the 7th book came out?

Unbelievable. You're good.

Cheers

M
Hummingbirds chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Great dialogue between Draco and Hermione! I liked it :-)
Lyni Potter chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Loved the conversation.

You really kept them in character.

Good job. ;)
Inflomora chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I was shocked when I saw that this was written way back in 2005. It was eerily correct! How come some people are able to work these stuff out? All I was able to guess before the seventh book was that Snape didn't actually want to kill Dumbledore, but Albus made him do it...

Congrats on writing a great story!
Ross The Kittycat chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
You've HIT THE FREAKING JACKPOT! I was like squirming in my chair! AND YOU'VE PUBLISHED THIS IN 2005! Your deduction is oh so mighty!

My GOD! This fic is scary! Scary because it's true! I was like grinning like a madman when Malfoy got to the point where he lets Hermione describe Harry. And I knew THEN that he was letting Hermione describe the SCAR not HARRY himself! YOU ARE BRILLIANT!

And Malfoy's good. He's pretty smart isn't he? I love this.
rlcs chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
HAHA! that was brilliant. and great job on that prediction!
chronic-overshare chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Lol that was funny in a angst-y type way ) Nice job!
LittleGreenPeas chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
woww
LaLa chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I love this way of approach. Great dialogue. Two thumbs up!
BlueIrishEyes chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
That was a really interesting idea. Was any of that crack stuff canon? With the ring and the broken goblet? Because that would be really cool, and I could totally see that happening. Good job.

BIE
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
haha yes i think maybe drunk conversation between Hermione and Malfoy might be an odd choice of JKR's to include .~ But wonderful - my same thoughts. I didn't think of the whole "cracked" idea, but I definitely thought of everything else - ha!

If we're right, I am so going to laugh my ass off at the "sorting-hat-horcrux" people.

**Duckies
sneaky-teaky chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
ha! i have had this idea for quite some time, but i havent found a story on it yet, and then i found this! it makes me feel so much better that im not the only one out there that think its possible for harry to be a horcrux. im very appy now, this means im less insane then i thought.

sneaky_teaky