Reviews for Hades' Gate
DoctorK71 chapter 18 . 4/30
Hi! I love this story, especially Ashe! She's amazing! And I like Gabriel. His character reminds of the guy I used to have a crush on. Anyway, I don't know if you still need one, but I would be happy to beta read for you if you would like. Just let me know!
Nothing Left To Say Now chapter 20 . 4/11
This story was so surprisingly good that it blew me away. I'm sorry your not continuing it. The pacing and OC characters were well done and not overpowered so much that they become impersonal. If you ever decide to continue this story know that you still have people reading it who really love it.
Shadowscape chapter 9 . 3/25
I recognize the cards you described as Shadowscape cards. They are gorgeous! I have a deck of my own. I just don't know what definition to tak from them.
Yona0 chapter 13 . 3/20
Can't wait till they wake up...and why am I really not liking the LMHP? It usually doesn't turn me off so...
Yona0 chapter 1 . 3/20
Is he really a squib? Or did Voldemort restrain his magic? Your warmings scared me a little (a lot) but I'll give this a chance... Whuy do I have the feeling I'll love and hate this at the same time? Oh boy...
prisci chapter 20 . 2/19
hola saludos , espero que continĂșes la historia PORFA , continua que sucede con Harry ?
jabsher chapter 1 . 1/10
It's been a long time! I used to follow this story way back when. This chapter was worth the wait and I will continue to wait in hopes you decide to finish this story :)
Woah. Just saw that you updated. Ahh! I completely understand that you are busy...but I really hope you finish this story at some point. It is soooooo good. You are seriously gifted :D.
xOphiuchusx chapter 20 . 12/19/2015
I love this history, is too exciting. Please continue!
aliengirlguy chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
its not bad, but the sudden time jump in this chap was throwing.
lightwalnut64 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
i cant read? its not loading the chapters aaaaa fuck fuck i was so excited i even downloaded it T_T
brighteyed13 chapter 20 . 12/6/2015
NOOOOOO please don't abandon this story! I just spent the last 4 days re-reading it despite the fact I have 4 finals in the next three days! I love this fic and I couldn't wait to see how it all tied together what with sirius and remus, Harry and Lucius and Voldemort, wtf is going on with Ashe, how the potter family will turn out and what happens with James and Chris, whats going on with the war?! Way too many loose ends that I need to read about! Even if it takes another few years, please please please don't abandon this fic!
draco7347 chapter 20 . 12/4/2015
love this story cant wait for new chapters
Guest chapter 20 . 12/2/2015
Oh it was such a wonderful story too. But i understand.
kneeya chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
To answer Lucius question;
Yes, it's still rape.
I know it's fiction, and the story is yours todo as you wish, but I couldn't help but to answer that.
That being said, I'm captivatated by this story. Can't wait for more. And thank you for putting it out here.