Reviews for Hades' Gate
MintMousse chapter 21 . 3/7
ugh i just ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goddamitbloodyshitfucking grrrrrr i cant even i am soooo angry i started this, i didnt see it was abandonedalso lucius raping him, voldemort being part of that too and then you want them back together was all kinds of not ok for me. there is dysfunctional and then there is DYSFUNCTIONAL anyway, thats it from me, just yeah!t
Nightshade09 chapter 21 . 1/10
WARNING: DO NO READ THIS STORY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GO TO PRISON. BECAUSE HONESTLY I'M AO CLOSE TO KILLING THE AUTHOR. JUST. WHY. SUCH A FUCKING WASTE OF TIME.
Nightshade09 chapter 21 . 1/10
"..."
DAMN chapter 21 . 12/27/2016
WHILE FUCK. READ THIS WHOLE FUCKING STORY FOR NOTHING! FUCK IF I READ IT AGAIN. JUST LOST A READER!
666Neme666 chapter 21 . 12/21/2016
Wow, thanks for the sum-up! I had to reread the story, because I remembered it being brilliant, but not much beyond that. And boy, am I glad I've done it! :D It was great. Thank you again for the whole thing. :) (And bless JKR for STILL providing inspiration)
LongPastMidnight chapter 21 . 12/19/2016
thank you for the closure. it was an amazing story!
Fuzzbee chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
This is the third time I'm reading this story, I don't get bored of reading this again and again. It is just as entertaining as the first read through and each time I can't help but feel some vindictive glee on behalf of Hadrian. Thnx for writing such a brilliant piece of fiction.
tayleah chapter 21 . 12/15/2016
I was so excited to see an update. I read it from the beginning just to get up with what had happened.
Then the last chapter.
Wow
Abrupt ending.
CrowNoYami chapter 21 . 12/11/2016
Okay not going to lie, I kind of feel a bit. Cheated. This story was brilliant and original and oh so good, the last chapter kind of out a damper in things but I understand why you did so. Thank you for clearing some things up, -'d I thank you for exploring this world!
King of the Souls chapter 21 . 12/10/2016
thanks I am sad about the lack of an Ashe Harry make up tho
ameliacolours chapter 21 . 12/10/2016
Thank you for this summary. I really apreciate it. You mede me very happy with Voldemort & Harry's part. I'm also glad Ashley will not become prostitute for so long.
DemeRain chapter 20 . 11/14/2016
Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 20 . 8/27/2016
Can you post the summary? I'd love to know how you planned to end this
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 20 . 8/8/2016
I'm hooked
DoctorK71 chapter 18 . 4/30/2016
Hi! I love this story, especially Ashe! She's amazing! And I like Gabriel. His character reminds of the guy I used to have a crush on. Anyway, I don't know if you still need one, but I would be happy to beta read for you if you would like. Just let me know!