Reviews for Hades' Gate
Shame you abandoned it. It was so good. I even got a crush on Ashe and it's not something common, because I don't often approve of OC'S but here... I just want to cry, because there will be no continuation.
Kys your gay.
Prabhleen Arora chapter 21 . 8/15
Amazing Story...
Loved it...

P.S. Are you going to continue it?
Wind2048 chapter 1 . 6/21
Wow, you really should've put a OC warning because I really don't like some OC's, and I'm sure some others don't either.
thehereandnow33 chapter 21 . 6/3
What BS, I'm so sad, disappointed
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 4/26
After reading the comments, I'm glad I didn't start to read this story. I don't read abandoned stories because I get depressed easily. You should really put abandoned on the summary/introduction to save some people from grief.
AstroNeko3000 chapter 18 . 4/22
most boring story ever! I'm ashamed that I even read this
MintMousse chapter 21 . 3/7
ugh i just ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goddamitbloodyshitfucking grrrrrr i cant even i am soooo angry i started this, i didnt see it was abandonedalso lucius raping him, voldemort being part of that too and then you want them back together was all kinds of not ok for me. there is dysfunctional and then there is DYSFUNCTIONAL anyway, thats it from me, just yeah!t
Nightshade09 chapter 21 . 1/10
WARNING: DO NO READ THIS STORY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GO TO PRISON. BECAUSE HONESTLY I'M AO CLOSE TO KILLING THE AUTHOR. JUST. WHY. SUCH A FUCKING WASTE OF TIME.
Nightshade09 chapter 21 . 1/10
"..."
DAMN chapter 21 . 12/27/2016
WHILE FUCK. READ THIS WHOLE FUCKING STORY FOR NOTHING! FUCK IF I READ IT AGAIN. JUST LOST A READER!
666Neme666 chapter 21 . 12/21/2016
Wow, thanks for the sum-up! I had to reread the story, because I remembered it being brilliant, but not much beyond that. And boy, am I glad I've done it! :D It was great. Thank you again for the whole thing. :) (And bless JKR for STILL providing inspiration)
LongPastMidnight chapter 21 . 12/19/2016
thank you for the closure. it was an amazing story!
Fuzzbee chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
This is the third time I'm reading this story, I don't get bored of reading this again and again. It is just as entertaining as the first read through and each time I can't help but feel some vindictive glee on behalf of Hadrian. Thnx for writing such a brilliant piece of fiction.
tayleah chapter 21 . 12/15/2016
I was so excited to see an update. I read it from the beginning just to get up with what had happened.
Then the last chapter.