Reviews for Hades' Gate
Kris chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
I've enjoyed your story. I hope that you will choose to continue it someday.
Charlie0925 chapter 19 . 12/9/2014
Sorry to go all fangirl on you here but seriously hon, YOUR WRITING ROCKS! This was a FANTASTIC READ and I am thrilled that I found it, however I'm truly shocked that it's not received a gazillion more reviews as you sure do deserve them!

I adore each of the fantastic characters you have created here and all of the intricate plot twists & turns have had me on the edge of my seat, especially this last chapter.. can I just say that Ashe is awesome, lol!

Please, please, please if you get the chance, please come back to this fic as I am dying to find out what happens next and this is far to brilliant of a story not to be finished! Seriously, I've read a LOT of fanfic and this one is hands down one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of reading! Please come back! ;o)
bagofpopcorn chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Rereading this story. It's still as great as ever
CrystalVixen93 chapter 19 . 10/27/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
Harry, what I wish he'd say: "...No! You pedophile!"
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Voldemort: Harry, I. Am. Your. Father.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Fabulous! I really love the flow of this; I think you're really capturing the thoughts between the characters !
JulianneL chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Oooohhh I remember this story. I read so many fics I forget when I've already read one. I remember this; it made a huge lasting impression. It was so deeply depressing! I definitely remember. Everything (esp. Ashe and Harry's really ambiguous bond towards the later chapters what with everything that happened...esp. Ashe's secrets) has me so worried that you're going to inadvertently break my heart and trample on it. I can feel the angst looming in the horizon. Seriously I love it, but I'm terrified where this story will go.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
This is boring I guess...so predicatable that it's not even worthy of comparison to trash!
JulianneL chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
GOD! Dumbledore and his crew (yes especially you Lily!) are unimaginably insufferable! I can sympathize the massive headache one would get from spending extended periods of time with those dimwitted, bigoted heathens! Sorry, I love your story. I just needed to vent the pent up frustrations I have toward the British wizarding folk. Especially Molly. I'm totally reading this for Chimereans and vamps. Anything for you Harry!
Iphigelina chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
I am really sad that this fanfiction look like it had been abandonned. I enjoyed it a lot. Lucius was a work of art, maybe even better than the dark lord. The slash was also relly good...it a shame...

Welll...I hope you won't stop to write here, you have too much talent for that!

Have a good day!
007 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Your story is spotty and very difficult to follow. I would recommend that thou try and write in a more liner time stream and don't jump around as much. I think the story plot is good; but honestly, I can barley understand it because it doesn't flow nice. Keep on trying, practice makes perfect.
wonhundred1oo chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
I don't really like this story. it seems that harry is too powerful and it is just horribly cliched
ulqui's-girl chapter 4 . 3/3/2013