Reviews for Ecstacy
anime-lover2 chapter 1 . 1/20
I like it but can you make it in chapters. I encourage you to do so.
Otaku86 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
XD!
shain chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
hey, i loved your story it was awesome! i wish mew mew power had ended this way i was pissed off that ichigo chose masaya over ryou.

nyway keep up the good work
snowy-ray08 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
is there like a sequel i wanna see all of the other mew mews expression when they see ryou and ichigo together.
Raquel chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
WOW! i loved this story really good and i readed ur other on and it was good too there both good i love ur stories !
sasukegirl4 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
really good, what are the other stories called
HeyHeyItsEmily chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
KAWAII FLUFFITY-FLUFF!
OfflineForever chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Cool, i like it. Make more stories. And sorry if i add your story to story alert cause i am used to checking all four boxes. PLEASE MAKE MORE STORIES!
Miscellaneous numeral chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I really like this story
FlashDrive chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
AW! SO VERY CUTE! LOVED IT! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I like it. Good work.
Paper-Doodle chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
nice story
Hostess Bunny chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
that was one of the coolest story I have read!
20FacesChizu chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Cute, yes, but your style needs improvement. More detail, more length and all that rap. Beyond that, the flow was absolutely non-exsistent. Fix that and you would have a fairly good story. What say this: I have a challenge for you.

You Re-write this fic, re-post it and PM me when you do, and I'll do a rendition of my own. How does that sound, nyau? :3
xxDeadlyKittyxx chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Ah! Okay, words cannot express how much I love this right now... I like how realistic it is. I mean, you can really picture all this happening. Ryou, in particular, is AMAZING. Anyways, Ryou and Ichigo forever! I think YIKES, lol... But you're a great are great whith the POV's!

Anyways, that was completely awesome! Great work!