Reviews for Shepard of the Dragons
hama431 chapter 3 . 2/28
Update the next chapter please
BloodyDarkNaruto chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Cool interesting fic! but it's been 7-8 years?
are u gonna drop this? SO SAD! Really hope u will continue.
cheetahkit chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
continue 4 the LUV OF GOD!
HikariAi chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
This one is very good... PLEASE update soon... _
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
Can you update this story! PLEASE! I WANNA READ MORE!
Gone Forever 101 chapter 3 . 1/3/2007
I know! Like I watch some music videos and see how they react to each other and I feel like glomping the two of them and saying, "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?"

Especially the night of battle city. Everybody now!: "Aw HUG!"

anyway it's a great story and I hope you can continue _
SheIsMySin chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Ahh...Becka you are so talented! You are such a great writer!

Hugs from your Wifey*
SheIsMySin chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
Ahh...Becka you are so talented! You are such a great writer!

Hugs from your Wifey*
black123 chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
gona n update! PLEASE
kbakbvakbvkajv chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
this is great!
DaakuKitsune chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
squee! This story is so cool! *jumps around like a hyper monkey on speed* *w* squee! squee!

I can't wait to read more! This is one of the most interesting and original stories I've read in a while! w squee!

Yuss... I noticed how hinted teh puzzleshipping was in the anime. *w* squee... puzzleshipping...

Though it was never specified that they _weren't_ gay. Personally, I think Yuugi and Yami were both bi..

They should've had an extra episode at the end of the series where Yuugi and Yami got together and had rabid sex... *goes off to Puzzleshipping-lala-land* *drool* *w* squee...

Whee! Can't wait for more of teh awesome storah! x3
unseenwater chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
YES! Awsome story! I heart yaoi to! Very cute and fluffy! :D
DemonicPharaoh chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
I love your story! It's so awsome! And I agree with you on the Yami/Yugi thing on T.V. It's really obvious that those two belong with each other! Anyway, please update soon cause it's a really great story!_
Kitty Nekkyo chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
Yes this is an awesomely awesome story. It's great because I love Yugi and I love dragons so i get the best of both worlds when i read this story. Please write more
Yume Ishimaru chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
Woot this is a good Fic so far please update soon