Reviews for Who Needs a Family Anyway?
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
lol...lance just saw superman and didn't even know it, and unlce lex? I died.

This was cute and funny at the same time, props!
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
let me think... Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley and their son; Superman and Lois Lane... and think those were the only two.
Muria chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That was sweet. And nicely written.

The cameos... Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley Potter, and their son James... then, Superman as in Lois and Clark... I think.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Ha ha! Imagine that ... I saw a fan comic simular to this ... reminds me of it!
el diablo chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Hehe. That was great. I really liked it. And I caught the Harry Potter and Superman cameos in there.

I really enjoyed the phone conversation between Lance and Rogue. Hah. Brunch with Mystique? Oh, poor Remy. Haha. You should do a oneshot on that if you get the chance, I'd love to read how that turned out.

And I love the Brotherhood. They're great together. Heh, and Toad dressed as angel on top of the tree? Oh, that was hilarious. Wanda's great. Haha.

Well, great job. Loved it.
Lance Avalanche Alvers chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
good story so far and the guests were almost the whole cast of smallville lol
MagCat chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Loved this oneshot, esp. since you put in Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley w/ their son James and Clark Kent and Lois Lane (Chlo) and their kids Iris and Calvin along with suggestions of Lana and Lex Luthor and their kids Alexander and Lily. I think that's all the cameo appearances... loved how Mystique's gonna threaten Remy... now that sounds like fun! Update ur fics. soon!
cherz chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Aww this was sweet! Nah the Brotherhood wasn't OOC. Nice Christmas fic! (:
Angel Forever chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
*Sniff* WAAH! So touching! WAAHH!
howlerdrode chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Interesting one shot. Your cameos were Harry and Ginny Potter and their son, Clark and Chloe Kent along with their kids, and Lex and Lana Luthor and their kids. Wondering about your story line tho. Was the point that as long as you have friends, they can be family? Or are friends better than family?
thriller chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
oh my god! i loved this story, sure it was mushy...but this was good mush! it was a nice, proper mush without the nasty lumps. i'm so glad Lance found his family and that it's all good! i enjoyed the parts where Wanda masacred Todd, he deserved it; mistletoe indeed! i also enjoyed the Romyness, that was funny! i liked this story and i hope to ead more from you soon.

also; the family Lance saw when he looked in the window...that wouldn't be Superman characters would it? Love it all, love Thrills, x
Magic Black Cat chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I am asuming the charcters from smallvill or supermen show. Ow I just love it. To bad you couldn't writte a stroy on Remy and Rougs dinner with mysic(?) now that would be funny. See you later
SciFiSG1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Woah, unexpected yet not unwelcomed. A oneshot from Heartsyhawk is always something cool to read. Onto the review! Lance really wasn't feeling to happy was he. I can see why, I mean his father was a drunk and got himself and his mother with unborn sibling killed. Then he walked around and saw the family of Harry and Ginny Potter and Clark and Chloe Kent (Harry Poter and Smallville respectivly) who were as just happy as could be, that'd make anybody with in his situation feel pretty bad. He should've realized thought that he's not alone and he does have freinds. He does see that in the end though so kudos to him.

Toad as part of the Christmas tree, that was really funny almost fell outta my chair laughing. Rogue and Remy goin to meet her 'mother' with Kurt for a brunch, maybe you should do a lil something on that? And I guess Magneto didn't show up for dinner with them after all did he, guess Pietro must've won that argument.

Well, great job on another great oneshot and can't wait for more and can't wait for the update to HD so yeah...please update quickly. Again great job, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.