Reviews for Lleva dos el Tango
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Awesome dude
Sparrow-of-Chaos chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
I could have sworn I reviewed your last chapter...I offer many apologies.

The chapter was shorter than the others and seemed a bit rushed. As well as it didn't delve into Buttercup's character like the previous two chapters have done, but all in all it was a good effort.

I do like the paring, it is a nice change from the PPG/RRB style junk that dirties up this site.

I hope that you will find time among your seemingly horrendously, busy scheduale to bring forth another chapter from the depths of your mind, but until then, I am happy to wait for such a treat.

Until then,

Your Reader:

S.o.C
Screaming Yo-yo chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
It's going to kill her? Wow. That's really unexpected.

But would the Professor really flip over Buttercup and Elmer making out? He'd be mad, but wouldn't he allow her to go?
Screaming Yo-yo chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
aww, they're a cute couple. Unexpected, but I like it.
Screaming Yo-yo chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I had no idea this story existed. It is amazing thus far.
Steven 'Janus' Apollo chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
H-hey, don't worry about me flaming you about the absence of PPG/RRB shipping in this tale: that stuff bores me too. That said, let me congratulate you on this story, it seems fresh and unique in the lexicon of PPG fics, and the pairing actually works here. (Funny, I've never considered Buttercup and Elmer as a couple, but...) I wish I could hand out some constructive criticism, but I don't really have any to hand out right now. Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep going!
Lilly-chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Yeah, I'm also sick of the PPGxRRB stuff. This story is cool! Update soon!
Lilly-chan chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
Hi! I love PPG and I am loving this fic! I also think the ButtercupxElmer pairing is quite unique...PPGxRRB pairings are a bit too overused. Love the fic and the pairing. Please update!

Lilly-chan
InuyashaPrincess14 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I really liked the it.

Shana (a 13 year old Power Puff Girls fan)
Sparrow-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
i love the sotry, its awesome! I hate the powerpuff girls with a passion, but I accidentaly clicked on this catergory by mistake (gay, crappy mouse!) and decided to browse a bit, you made my browsing totally worth it!

Peace!
ST00PiiD HANA chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
awsome ;] not liking da couple.. ((im da obvious buttercup/butch, bloosom/brick, nd bubbles/boomer)) so yeaa...but its good so far update soon!
Krisandra chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
This is a great story, hun! Buttercup and Elmer...you've got me into that couple! PPG/RRB plots bore me too...and they annoy me for some unfathomable reason.

Thank you so much for ending the annoyance!

-CryptimEgyptian

P.S. - I love your ASOUE and FOP fics, too!
Tasuke-FMA chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Hey! Wow, I love this BUTTERCUP!AWESOME CHAPTER!MAKE MORE!

YOU ROCK!

BYE

BC CHAN
Neogami chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Wow, This is awesome! It's unique, Elmer and Buttercup..who'd have thought? I like the Rebellious teenager thing about Buttercup, too. Blossome has always been a tad bit too bossy and controlling. Update soon! _