Reviews for Sandcastle
Desteni chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This is a lovely one-shot. Very plausible and poignant. You describe the setting and flow of action and thought with great clarity. I appreciate the depth of emotion this reaches, we get a picture of Presea that is a bit sad, but there's also an energy of change flowing about her. Obviously this isn't the end of her facing feelings, and though it ends on a thoughtful note there is hope. Very in keeping with the story of Symphonia all in all.
LashknifeTalon chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Amazing, simply amazing. The other reviewers have already pointed out that the characters are totally in-character.

Also, I admire your attention to grammar and spelling (finally, someone else who dots their "i"s and crosses their "t"s).
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
(claps) Love the Gesea pairing. And you did Presea so eloquently here...you really got inside her head. Amazing work.
Whitechapel chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
"...the world in his open smile." This vignette was nicely detailed overall, but that particular fragment jumped out at me; it seemed most appropriate to Genis's character. In fact, the strongest part of the vignette was its description.

I don't know if you did this consciously, or if it was the result of an effort to get into character, but I also thought I noticed a difference between the structures of the sentences dealing with Presea and Genis, respectively. Presea's sentences were often declarative and simple-"efficient" ;)-while Genis's tended to be more complex. Interesting.

Thank you for reviewing "String of Beads."
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wow... thats all I can think to say. Aww, Genis and Presea are building a sand-castle. - I always thought those two should be together. Really good.
Celechan chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Genis's last line to Presea was really... well, I liked it. ) Quite a nice in-game fic, and even with its seriousness, I had to pick out this line:

"The worlds would not save themselves. Yggdrasill would not stop his plans so Lloyd could snorkel."

XD I couldn't help but find that funny.
Pookie loves you chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
That was so cool! For once, all the characters were perfectly...in character! You are a great writer and should write more! I love the Gesea pairing! I give you a perfect 10!
Equinox chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Lol! I must agree your vocabulary is quite astounding! All hail the Grammar (and Vocab) Queen! We are not worthy!

Nox
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
It certianly isn't easy to write in Presea's point-of-view, even a third-person-limited. Your use of vocabulary and choice of words made it all the better though. I quite liked this fic and I like Gesea in general, heh.
Rofl Master chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
WOW! This was very explanotory. Also again I agree you have a huge grammar and vocabulary.

Good at keeping them in character

KiraIrving
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Aaw! Soo cute... the ending was very satisfying, and the wording of hte story was magnificant! Especially in Presea's POV it's usually not easy, but you did very well! Hail to Gesea!
Yukimi the Ice Goddess chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
You have a huge vocabulary. 0_0

I really liked this. Cute one-shots make me happy. And the character analysis for Presea was dead on.

Good job!