Reviews for From Ramen with Love
benjamin chapter 19 . 12/7/2017
excelente historia
Ariadne Venegas chapter 19 . 8/20/2017
Inreally like this wild ride no jutsu!
TaskMaster333 chapter 19 . 7/8/2017
Great storyenjoyed every chapter.I even had a feeling he was gonna get ayame after her little makeout session in one of the chapters
joelrabanales chapter 19 . 4/6/2017
just finished the series, i was looking for smut but ended up loving the story and writing. i have gripes with later chapters like most but a chap or 2 of meh isn't going to detract from 17 chapters of awesome. you're a awesome person thank you for you're wonderful words. RAH!
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Huh
Guest chapter 19 . 12/31/2016
UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate
Naruto Stories 333 chapter 19 . 11/16/2016
Ni ce
MyAnimeFreedom chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
WHATS WITH RAPIST ANKO?
lord-kurama chapter 19 . 7/10/2016
I love this fiction, probably the only one with a harem where there was no direct sex. This is the third time I have read it and believe me I have ever read 3 fics more than once...
Jelamy chapter 19 . 4/22/2016
OMG SO AMAZING like it took me a few days but so worth it the only thing that's missin is the lemons :( but nevertheless it was an awesome fic and one more thing is that the battles seemed abit too long.
Lilly Potter ml chapter 4 . 2/1/2016
:) Jiraya :) and Tsunade . I think you read my mind. Anyway. It is realy good story.
Nicholasa17 chapter 19 . 1/24/2016
please continue, I love this story and where your going with it
Anon3314 chapter 19 . 12/27/2015
This is legit was the best NarutoHarem story I have found on htis entire site. It's romantic, Hilarious, Dramatic. The story board for this is sublime!
p.s. sorry for my slightly rude comment awhile ago :(
StayBlessed chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
I was all for this till the whole Jiraiya marrying Tsunade thing. Jariya is an old perv, I think Tsunade deserves better.
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015