Reviews for From Ramen with Love
Waldo Santiago chapter 3 . 5/19
A bit rapey, but glad Naruto stayed as stubborn as always.
Waldo Santiago chapter 2 . 5/19
Awkward Neji has to be the best thing I have read all week.
Z chapter 8 . 1/15
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! NARUTO AND ANKO BUT NO SEX SCENE! WTF?!
Z chapter 7 . 1/15
im getting kinda fed up with all of this teasing. just give me some sex! I wanna see a juicy lemon scene, goddamnit! if I get to the end of this story and there is still no lemons, I will explode!
Z chapter 6 . 1/14
another thought for you...we cant get "nosebleeds" from this stuff cause it isn't juicy enough. you need to lay out some action. If I want to be perfectly honest, I want something I can jack off to. not this lame teasing shit.
Z chapter 6 . 1/14
Not exactly what I was expecting but in any case I found it to be entertaining. but I really wouldn't mind some ACTUAL sex scenes. afterall, if this story just does a bunch of this teasing bullshit, youll end up with a lot of angry readers.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/11/2014
Pinkie and the Brain, Dragon ball z, and one more reference that I knew right off the back
Djwerewolf chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
wait in this pot device y did deidara refer to kisame as husband?
Pyryp chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
500k words of fan service. Nothing, absolutely nothing happens! Ever!
Pyryp chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
I don't really enjoy reading this story but I need to know what happens. Fucking annoying.
Pyryp chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
So Naruto isn't at all disappointed that all these girls want to jump his bones when he looks different? But when he looks himself they aren't interested.
Pyryp chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
I can see where the length of the fic comes from. Nothing happens at all.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 19 . 6/6/2014
I'm sort of disappointed that Anko isn't part of the harem. Anko has tried to be with Naruto so hard and yet he is just rude to her.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 18 . 6/5/2014
Not a great chapter. The writing style of the last chapter and this chapter is way different then the first 16 chapters. The story was great until it just became a complete gag fest. Pretty much just reading these last 3 chapters because I want to complete the story. The story should have stayed with the original plot line of Naruto trying to get a girlfriend for Valentines Day.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
Umm... I don't really understand this chapter. It doesn't really make sense. Its would only make sense if it was part of the Infinite Tsukuyomi. I'm not really sure about this chapter.
1,584 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »