Reviews for From Ramen with Love
ahitt6345 chapter 6 . 7/12
WHATS WITH RAPIST ANKO?
lord-kurama chapter 19 . 7/10
I love this fiction, probably the only one with a harem where there was no direct sex. This is the third time I have read it and believe me I have ever read 3 fics more than once...
Jelamy chapter 19 . 4/22
OMG SO AMAZING like it took me a few days but so worth it the only thing that's missin is the lemons :( but nevertheless it was an awesome fic and one more thing is that the battles seemed abit too long.
Lilly Potter ml chapter 4 . 2/1
:) Jiraya :) and Tsunade . I think you read my mind. Anyway. It is realy good story.
Nicholasa17 chapter 19 . 1/24
please continue, I love this story and where your going with it
Siege314 chapter 19 . 12/27/2015
This is legit was the best NarutoHarem story I have found on htis entire site. It's romantic, Hilarious, Dramatic. The story board for this is sublime!
p.s. sorry for my slightly rude comment awhile ago :(
StayBlessed chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
I was all for this till the whole Jiraiya marrying Tsunade thing. Jariya is an old perv, I think Tsunade deserves better.
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
quite funny
Siege314 chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
I'm 100% sure that the author's native language, in not English. So many funky sentences and weird phrases... BUT you know what, despite how hard it is to read, This story is actually pretty fucking awesom! Props on story, no props on writing skills. Bitter/sweet comment, more sweet than bitter though
Zakimam6outlook.com chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Gb
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
The title of this story has to be the best one out there. James Bond. YES.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/29/2015
From Arual with Love,
Since I began your epic tale, I have had for bowls of ramen, some Ethiopian stew, genuine root beer, a half rack of ribs (twice), two pulled pork sandwiches, a bowl of soup, four cups of lemonade, one slice of chocolate cake, a cinnamon bun, a potato candy, a chili dark chocolate bar, four bags of beef jerky, a bag of gummy bears, two Hershey kisses, steak fries, truffle writes, chili, mashed potatoes, rice, lentils, blueberry pie, a and at least 20 espresso. It's been only three days. And I'm still not fat. But I am happy. Everything just goes straight to my chest... anyways, as the only virgin in history to be seriously voted as most likely to " have a harem, " and "best potential fully functional hermaphrodite (no seriously, Arual, we all want you to grow a penis already)" for no reason that I can discern, I can completely appreciate this parody. Because my life is ridiculous like this. And I like it better in well-written, hilarious fiction. Literally. You should meet my best friend. She's asexual and already has a platonic harem. All off whom are super Anko-sensei. It's great. Anyways, I think I'm rambling so I'll just leave it there... Great story.
LaughingFox98 chapter 19 . 8/17/2015
Okay so I don't normally review, even though I probably should, and I know this story has been done for a while, but I must say that this is probably my second favorite fanfic and definitely my favorite romance fanfic.

I was hooked from the start and loved the mixture of romance, drama, and humor put into this story. The romance was fun, but not shallow which I liked, and I really loved Temari in this fic, the way she just decided that if Naruto had to have his bed then he would be sharing it and the way she was cool with, really, a lot more than she should have been.

Anyway I digres. This was an amazing fic and I thank you for letting all of use faithful readers read your work. Thanks man and please keep writing.
Waldo Santiago chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
A bit rapey, but glad Naruto stayed as stubborn as always.
Waldo Santiago chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Awkward Neji has to be the best thing I have read all week.
1,597 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »