Reviews for Shikamaru's Dating Service
openwindow3 chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
i HEARTHEARTHEART this story!

XD
Kizzy Bloom chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
this was pretty good. upload soon!
Rita X. Dragon chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
that was cool. hope u update soon!
Anime4Eternity chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Awesome! Please hurry and update!
Armorfighter chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
WOW saksue as LEE that like me being a nerd..Wait i am a nerd AH(keep it up)H
Koji4ever chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
OMG! THIS WAS A SUPER FUNNY CHAPTER!

I'm so sad that you feel that way about Neji and Gaara, I mean they're like the best characters! Okay so Gaara's sometimes grumpy and Neji a bit dry but they're NOT HOPELESS! I mean others are MORE hopeless right? At least they and *cough* Sasuke HAVE fangirls in MOST fanfics. So WHY not?

I mean, I thought how Naruto had a Girlfriend was werid but LEE imataing Sasuke? That's TOO much. T.T"

YOU CAN TOTALLY PICTURE THIS:

"“He just warranted his own death wish,” Shikamaru grumbled as Sasuke’s eyes shone anger

And just as fast as they had left his pockets, Sasuke’s hands were on Lee’s collar, shaking him. “I’m more than tempted to spill your blood this instant,” the Uchiha growled, “and trust me, I’d have no remorse doing it.”"

Great chapter, update soon and please reply or PM me.

~Koji4ever .
Ammy-san chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
Lol, lovely fanfic! Though you'd think he'd know about all that 'sexual intercourse' stuff since Jiraiya, the "open pervet", is his teacher and all. But Oh well, you made it funny anyways. I especially love the last chapter:

"“BLOODY HELL!” Naruto bellowed as ‘Lee’ walked up to them in a ‘Sasuke’ disguise causing everyone to hold onto their chairs in order to stay on. Lee had on Sasuke’s attire, matching it to the tee, including the Uchiha fan imprinted on the back, his eyebrows were still fuzzy, but he had on a wig to match the hair of a cockatoo’s. He even had on this ‘don’t mess with me’ face, that did not go well with him at all. Lee had gone utterly insane."

I could just picture that detail, if I could draw Lee dressed as Sasuke, I would!
Amayayaya chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
I love this story *Adds to alerts* but you made Naruto too naive. He is definitely not naive. Have you seen some of his jutsus? His teacher is Jiraiya for crying out loud!

This looks a bit like a flame but it isn't, actually. I love this fic.
some random person chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
FAVORITE LINES!

"Lee slumped and stuffed his hands in his pockets. “And what if I don’t want to?” He let out a smirk.

Everyone’s eyes widened. Oh no he didn’t."

ROFL! Update soon!
superfreak9201 chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
COntinued again
YuKiKuRo chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
Hmm... Interesting. Lee attired as Sasuke... VERY freaking bad look. However, you wouldn't mind... adding the romance, would you? No! Don't get me wrong! I'm not really the romantic type (but I do write romance, because that's what people want now), but I'm really curious in your OCs... Especially Kiba's

YuKiKuRo chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
oh... I asked mom if she was a virgin... And then I asked, how'd it felt when she did what she did... And then I got kicked out of the house... Jeez, I was just curious and she literally bit my head off! So anyway... this is good. Hilarious about Naruto being naive. Though, I hate to imagine the... the you know images. Br... Shivers

YuKiKuRo chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
oh yeah... babies come from storks, right?... Anyway, this is great... REALLY great. FAVORITE!

Sekushi-san chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
I LYK THIS UPDATE SOON!
SakuraStrawberry chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Bloody Hell that was a good chapter! Chapter 3 i mean. Lee is such a dork. Being that stupid to actually dress up as a fake Sasuke. No one can replace Sasuke! No one! . The thing about the girl naked where so funny. OMG. Update soon! Plz?
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »