Reviews for Meant to Be Enemies?
riverrat chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
I see you haven't updated in 4 1/2 years. Even though this is a great story it will probably be a waste of time to urge you to continue.
Romney Lyre chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I'm glad I read the prequel to this before I began to read this wonderful fanfiction. I really enjoy how you write Snape's childhood and I can't wait to read more! I also enjoy how Bellatrix is, you make me love/hate her even more. I hope you continue this story, I really want to know how Snape will fair in his next school years.
Shiny Things Distract Me chapter 6 . 7/22/2007
this is a great story. amazing ithought you'd want to know. please update soon because i love how the story is playing out.

R.A.B.
Shikonah chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
Amazing! I love your works; you're really talented.

And just why shouldn't Snape be glad to be home? I mean...he's only a first year, and nothing bad could have happened to him "yet." I am curious to know if his hold on Lucius would be enough to make him a Death Eater and whatnot, but hey-I know you'll pull it together! Keep up the good work!
SSeselene chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
i would like to see darkSeverus!

UPDATE SOON!

i REALY LIKE YOUR STORY!

MUAHAHAHA
judy chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
ok i red the rest of it and its good to see that u turned snape into the back hexing coward he is. the only thing i don't get is why did you make him happy to see his parents? dint you read ootp? snapes father was abusiev its cannon. but mostly i like it.
Verity Brown chapter 6 . 5/13/2007
This is definitely the first time I've seen a homecoming that felt realistic-you really captured the flavor of growing away from your parents. I also liked Flint's comments-a little voice of conscience there. Well done!
snapehp chapter 6 . 5/11/2007
You updated! Sorry for the late review.

It was nice to see McGonagall and young Severus interact. Just picturing him trying to mend his book bag with his needle...poor thing.

I like this story. It is well thought out and I can't wait for the next update.
judy chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
not sure how i feel about this story. part of me likes it part of me hates it. i just don't understand why people want to write about snape being in love with lily. in case you never red harry potter lily loved james and had a kid with him. you know harry potter the on the books are about. snape is a jerk there isn't anything good about him he was into the dark arts because he was just evil. like lucious and draco. it really bugs me when people try to make snape into a good guy he isn't get over it. this story will be ok as long as you keep it to cannon and make snape evil in the end. otherwise you should mark it au cuz he isn't a good guy.
toonmili chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
I really like this so far. I'm off to read the other chapter
NemmerlesRaven chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
c
Iva1201 chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
I really shoudn't hang around this site so often - but well, I have joined the stuff of C2: Severus Snape [26376] today and your story goes to the archive there. Hope it will motivate you to write more. (-:

Looking forward to hear from you but take your time. (-:
Iva1201 chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
BTW I like your Lily. (-:
Iva1201 chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
Hello dear, I will leave you a review and you don't need to beg for it - however, are you going to update for me? It's a pity you haven't for such a long time. I really enjoyed the story so far - especially the sorting and the fact that you acknowledge the possibility Severus has a pureblooded uncle (probably with a huge wizarding library) - not many people do... So should you have time, please, consider to write more. (-:
DrJuliusNo chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
This is coming along swimmingly! Keep updating.