Reviews for The Sickness and the Cure
Icnrmoid chapter 15 . 8/11
I will join everyone in saying I am holding out hope that you will one day finish this phenomenal fic. Please Please Please come back to us!
So I was browsing HP fanfic, diving back into the fandom head first, when I saw this. When I tell you a wave of nostalgia hit me, a huge tsunami came crashing down. I remember when this first was published and when you updated. I remember looking forward to each update, and if I browse the reviews I would probably see my old reviews on each chapter from my old account! It's been so long though, since I've read this, that when I read it again I was hit with how amazing it still is. You're most likely never going to update this ever again, you might not even see this review, but I wanted to tell you that almost 10 years later, your work is still amazing and one of the best, unfinished DG fics out there. Side note, I remember reading Scars and bawling my little 13 year old eyes out. Thanks for these two stories.
necova3 chapter 1 . 5/14
I'm almost positive you'll never read this, but I can't help but send it anyway in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, you will actually see this message. A fools hope I'm sure... I know it's been close to 10 years since you last updated your story, and I should potentially be just the slightest bit embarrassed by the fact that I'm a 27-year-old adult still pining away for the end of this story... but alas, I am not. When it comes to D/G fanfiction, there are so many amazing stories I have read out there, but yours are by far my absolute favorites. I cannot express to you enough how heartbreaking it is to me, and others, that this story remains unfinished. Over the years I have read your stories numerous times, (and I'm sure I will come back and read them again in the not so distant future) but every time I read them, I do so with the hope that by the time I reach the end, you will have miraculously added another chapter to let us know you have finally come back to finish it. Someday, hopefully. Like I said though, it's only a fools hope.
Oh man, it's been years since you've last updated, but every now and then I come back and reread this story and fall in love with ginny and draco all over again. If you ever find the time, please update and know that you still have readers waiting to find out what happens next! In the meantime, I am imagining a HEA for the two of them.
LadyOfTheCelticLand chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
I'm re-reading this for the third time.

I'm begging you: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE finish this story! It has SO MUCH potential!

OR at least tell me how you planned to finish it!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/28/2015
you should continue, i want to know the end of this story and what is going to happen to Draco and Ginny. Please update, it's been a long time you have updated.
S.V. II chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
Very good story! Your writing is very captivating. It's a shame this story hasn't been updated in many years and there is no ending. I do hope you choose to continue.
blaisingsunshine chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I don't know if you'll read this, but I just want you to know that this series is my favorite fanfiction of all time, and I've checked in on it every couple of months for 7 years in the hope that you have updated it. Irrespective of whether or not you do however, I want to thank you for this wonderful piece of writing and for the happiness it gives me every time I reread it!
JC chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Truly fabulous writing. I know they're many years old but I just blew through Scars and this sequel... I know it's unlikely but I hope one day you might finish it
Bree chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
Please oh please update this soon...I know that it's been almost 7years, but this is one of my favorite stories. I meant I read it at least 3 tines...thank you for this.
brianaangel chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
Wow oh wow! Great job in this chapter. So many great moments between Ginny and Draco.
brianaangel chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
Darn your dreams...they're always so hopeful. And thanks for another cliffhanger.
brianaangel chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
A kiss and an Emelyn update? You've outdone yourself.
brianaangel chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
You sure know how to leave a girl hanging...Another cliffie?
brianaangel chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
Duh duh duh! Good way to end it.