Reviews for The Sickness and the Cure
LadyOfTheCelticLand chapter 14 . 7/30
I'm re-reading this for the third time.

I'm begging you: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE finish this story! It has SO MUCH potential!

OR at least tell me how you planned to finish it!
you should continue, i want to know the end of this story and what is going to happen to Draco and Ginny. Please update, it's been a long time you have updated.
S.V. II chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
Very good story! Your writing is very captivating. It's a shame this story hasn't been updated in many years and there is no ending. I do hope you choose to continue.
blaisingsunshine chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I don't know if you'll read this, but I just want you to know that this series is my favorite fanfiction of all time, and I've checked in on it every couple of months for 7 years in the hope that you have updated it. Irrespective of whether or not you do however, I want to thank you for this wonderful piece of writing and for the happiness it gives me every time I reread it!
JC chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Truly fabulous writing. I know they're many years old but I just blew through Scars and this sequel... I know it's unlikely but I hope one day you might finish it
Bree chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
Please oh please update this soon...I know that it's been almost 7years, but this is one of my favorite stories. I meant I read it at least 3 tines...thank you for this.
brianaangel chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
Wow oh wow! Great job in this chapter. So many great moments between Ginny and Draco.
brianaangel chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
Darn your dreams...they're always so hopeful. And thanks for another cliffhanger.
brianaangel chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
A kiss and an Emelyn update? You've outdone yourself.
brianaangel chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
You sure know how to leave a girl hanging...Another cliffie?
brianaangel chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
Duh duh duh! Good way to end it.
brianaangel chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
Yay! Finally a kiss.
brianaangel chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
Xavi - another lovable OC
brianaangel chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
Ooh more angst. Nice!
brianaangel chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Yay! Draco,saved the day...sort of.