Reviews for Tangled Youth
I liked Anna chapter 15 . 1/16
I felt bad for her in a sense and she seemed like a wounded puppy.
m chapter 47 . 2/17/2014
Hi, it took me about two days to read your story, and I couldn't put it down! You captured Boone and Shannon so well! Also, I really want to commend you on the ways you've fleshed out their backstories and described their parents, friends, relationships, school lives, and leisurely activities with great and original details. :-) I actually liked Anna and was okay with Boone's other gfs, lol. But, yeah, the love scenes I didn't want to read unless it was Shoone! I always felt bad for TV-Boone's largely unrequited love and didn't like how the series finale went with Boone lonely and helping Sayid too (no offense to Sayid, but Shoone has always been electric compared to so-so Shannon/Sayid!). :-( Do you also hope that Maggie Grace will guest star on "The Vampire Diaries", so that we can see Somerhalder-Grace's onscreen chemistry again and imagine Shoone in a TV alternate reality, lol?! ;-) Love your story and hope you write more, thank you! :-)
Guest chapter 47 . 5/4/2013
Wow this is honestly the best fanfiction I've ever read. I LOOOVE your writing. Go publish a book or something. I'm so jealous of your writing skills. Why did it enddddd? But I guess I'll forgive you and go read some of your other fanfiction. Cheers! Sarah
submarineflowers chapter 47 . 3/6/2013
Hey, I know this is around 5 years late, but in case you might see this, you should know I just read the entire series/story/novel in 2 days, and I loooove it! You are a very talented writer, and your thoughts and ideas flow smoothly throughout the story. Thanks for adding some excitement to my past 2 days :} it was much needed.
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was a really good start! I looove Shannon and Boone.
Lexicon chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
I always hated that they got rid of Boone. I thought there was so much that they could have done with the whole incestous dynamic between them but the writers really did make them less than sympathetic (which was really too bad)
clandestinewords chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
I stumbled upon this gem of a story tonight. I have SO MUCH WORK due tomorrow, and it's 1:33 AM... I want to let you know that it's YOUR FAULT I'll be up until dawn! Haha, great story. Love it.
lynsay chapter 47 . 2/28/2010
wow...I so hope that you write more...oh and step-siblings are not really incest only semi-incest if that even because there is no blood involved between boone & shannon. They are only related by marriage and that is it...I love your story..
justawritier chapter 47 . 11/11/2009
Amazing story! It was so well written. You should be very proud of it. Really enjoyed reading it.
Sweeter chapter 47 . 6/16/2009
update soon!
Sweeter chapter 36 . 6/15/2009
*grins* liking the idea of ben/lilly alot! All the ocs in this fic have been believable and most of the time likeable, real characters. Keep up the good work
FireKat chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
hi there. this fic is utterly speechless. i read it about a year back, and i just read it again, and i have to say, it does not fail to interest me. awesome writimg, THE best i have read, and i have read alot. keep going, you might just publish a book, lol. it has been a pleasure to read this :)
GothicPenguin367 chapter 47 . 12/17/2008
Congratulations on finishing!

This is one epic tale.

Wow, you should definitely adjust it with your own characters! We have a novelist in the making.

I will look out for you on the bookshelves :)
killagainst chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
One of the best shoone fics I have read though I just read one chapter

I am really addicted to the story

I really appreciate it that you have written such a woderful love story which has 112,875 words!

I like Boone/Shannon are perfect match

Have you considered writing an AU about Boone/Shannon

I really want to see a happy ending
cowabunga2k3 chapter 47 . 3/31/2008
read a lot of your pre-island stuff, and i like it a lot. if you ever have time you should try to write a during island/post island fic (not just a oneshot) with boone and shannon still alive... somehow :P i've been looking for a good one and have yet to find one. anyways, keep on writing, whatevery you do, it's good stuff