Reviews for A Child of No God
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
They're just so...I can't. Those two don't need to profess their love for each other when you see how much they can show just by gazing into each other's eyes. Like no one would refute that they're definitely a couple even when they're standing side by side, doing nothing. It's that obvious and I can't contain my feels for this particular pairing. They're both so precious.
Mathiasosx chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Damn this so did not feel like reading a oneshot It felt like I was reading it for nearly an hour when it was only a few minutes it was beautiful. As I read I wasn't sure I wanted it to end. Its been a long time since I've read something like this it just flows so well I just read the story I don't even know if there were any spelling or grammatical mistakes because the story and writing let me read without noticing them. I fell I should say more but I don't know what to. One last thing I favorite stories all the time sometimes two or more in a day but adding an author to my favorites is not something I take lightly and normally I would read at least two of an authors stories before even considering favoriteing them but I'm going to make an exception just this once and add you after only reading one story so you will become only the third author that I have favorited.
Angelbreed2121 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
aw so cutte! I love this story so much, and everytime I keep on reading the "our kids" part... I can't help but think of them as actual parents in the anime, during their stay at ORB lol.
brunette-neko chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
i liked the whole idea of lacus being called mommy and at the end kira's finally labled as daddy. that was really cute.

good job _
RandomReview chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
This is the very first GS fiction that I have read and the only thing I can say about this fic is...

Wow...

'nuff said P

I am expecting great things on the sequel to this story, do not disappoint!
etj4Eagle chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Great story. I very much enjoyed reading not only this story but the other ones that you had in the series. I think that you captured very well the relationship dynamics that would exist between Kira and Lacus after the war. My only disappointment is that you have not written more stories, but as I writer myself I know that there is only so much that you can give.

I really enjoyed the interplay that you added with that one orphan who has really attached to Kira. It touched my heart with having her wake up each morning to go sleep in Kira's bed and it was well done having her be the one to accidentally begin calling Kira daddy. I also liked how in your subsequent story you handled her reaction to Lacus spending the night in Kira's bed as I agree for a child like her seeing her parents taking that step forward would be a reinforcing sign. While I tend not to be one for substantial use of original characters, I would have liked to have seen more of her.

Keep up your good work. As I am also a fan of Full Metal Panic and the Sosuke - Kaname pairing, I will be checking out the rest of your works. You have also inspired me to branch out in my writing to do a GS story in addition to my SM epic, focusing of course on the relationship between Kira and Lacus.

It is a shame that there does not seem to be much good Kira Lacus stories out there and so far GSD is not fullfilling my desire there. For the most part, authors seems to allocate a the two maybe a week to realize what they feel for each other and to become a couple. But for those two, the way you have captured them is far more realistic with slow measured steps as they open their hearts to each other, even if Lacus may have been wishing for the pace to move faster.

Again great set of stories and I look forward to reading your FMP ones. May have to get the FF games just so that I can appreciate your FF ones if the FMP ones turn out as good as the GS ones.
LordHatredX chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
ok story
He who reads chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
One of the few fics I've seen that actualy dwells on how kira sees himself and how lacus's optimism and kindness (or should I call it wisdom as well?)helps him get through. in addition, this could also come out as another reason as to why they (K and L) are so dedicated to keeping the peace (stopping wars) and opposing the destiny plan (destiny plan no future for anyone) since they are now both parents. it's only natural for parents, i think, to want their kids to grow up and be able to have the choice to pursue their respective desires. i love the fic, almost brought tears to my eyes at some point. I'm also actually interested as to how they gave the story on the blonde princess and blue haired knight, could produce insight on how they perceived cagalli and athrun's actions during the war. Possibly even some preview on how kira and lacus would like Ms. Yulla Atha and Mr. Zalla to end up based on how they end the "fairy tale" said I'm really looking forward to more works from you.
cricketchick1990 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
aw very nice, im impressed, very well written, not too soppy just right beautiful!
N chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
great story i enjoyed reading it and now im off to read more of your stories
Ject Hayashi chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This stroy is truely moving. The gammer is great, the spelling is good(a few typos here and there), and I love the overall message. I almost cryed tears of joy... then the kid threw sand at Kira and almost killed the moment. LOL

signed,

The Simon Cowell of
Ethereal Fae chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
omg! That...was so...ADORABLE! omg i need tissues! lots of fluff, my fave kind of fic! Excellent job!
LightofViolet chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
That was so beautiful. Keep up the good work.
boots-7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
That was really well-written. I loved it!.
Aile Anna chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
you should feel very honored - not only is this the first review I've given in a long long time, but as many who know me on will tell you - Im' anal and will not read just any story nor review just any story.

You already know my feelings on this piece - I told you when I beta read it for you - but I will tell you again -

Beatiful. You created emotions that are tangible and the characters are very much IC. The story line itself is wonderful and the idea on a whole something I can very much see Kira and Lacus doing/going through.

You have a very good grasp on the characters - a rare talent one finds little of in fanfiction.

Lovely, just lovely.