Reviews for Seems Like Years
CassandraAlice chapter 76 . 10/27/2013
Omg, THANK-YOU! Thank-you for such an amazing, well-written, complete story! Even though I'm not a fan of Zendall, I was really interested in how you portrayed Kendall's relationships with other characters (I was always always really invested in the dynamic between her and Erica!)

The Puppeteer: I know you probably will never see this reply as I'm replying to a review for Chapter 3 that was posted on January 3, 2006 (8 years ago! D:) but I totally don't understand how you can believe that Erica doesn't love Kendall just because Kendall, unlike Bianca, was "a lost child or adopted child or stolen child." I also have no idea how you can state, "I have said this before and I'll say it again...Erica does not love Kendall," as if you're trying to correct the author like that's some sort of "fact" when, on the show, it's 100% canon that Erica absolutely loves Kendall. I understand that this is your opinion and you certainly have every right to have your own view of these characters but that doesn't necessarily make a fact other people need to comply with.

I'm also completely bewildered at how you said, "Mona never liked Kendall." No, she didn't want Erica reliving the trauma of how Kendall was conceived but Mona loved Kendall from the very beginning. In a 1993 episode, she explains to her friend, Nick Davis, that she held Kendall as a baby just after she was born, looked into Kendall's eyes, and told her she loved her. Mona always treated Kendall lovingly. Even Kendall, herself, believed Mona loved her and she's one to believe nobody loves her. Pretty much everyone knew that Mona loved her - Myrtle, who treated Kendall with the utmost kindness and encouragement when she confided to her that she was Erica's daughter, told her, "Your grandmother loved you," right before she left Pine Valley in 1995. Myrtle didn't start becoming suspicious of Kendall until 1994, after Kendall started acting out against Erica.
Samantha chapter 76 . 6/5/2006
bravo
Texas Lady chapter 76 . 6/5/2006
Perfect, just perfect.

Thank you for the beautiful story, and thanks to Heidi for her contributing idea.

I can't wait for your next story.

Marsha Terry chapter 75 . 6/5/2006
It was bitterly disappointing.
Dcrawford84 chapter 75 . 6/4/2006
You said at the end of Chapter: 75 that this was the end of one year arc does that mean there will be a year two arc because I hope there will be a sequel to this story because this is a wonderful story. Thanks fir writing it.
MusicIsLife12 chapter 75 . 6/4/2006
no! it can't be over!

i've had tons of fun following this story and i love how some of the questions remain unanswered (such as ethan's paternity)

i do hope that you answer them in the epilogue though ;)

great job, and i really hope you write more fics
britney123 chapter 75 . 6/4/2006
aw... i loved this story, and i so enjoyed reading it... i can't wait to read the epilogue. thanks for writing a great story!
Texas Lady chapter 75 . 6/4/2006
Perfect, absolutely perfect.

britney123 chapter 74 . 5/30/2006
aw...yay! lots of zendall... i'm soo happy that they are getting married... and that ethan isn't causing any problems.

i can't wait to read the next chapter!
tkzslover chapter 74 . 5/30/2006
Yah, Zendall is getting MARRIED! (does the happy dance) Oh yah! Also love the way Kendall told off Greenlee. Great update, Em! Update soon!
Texas Lady chapter 74 . 5/30/2006
At last! I have been biting my nails all weekend.

I am still loving it, and I hate the fact that I know it is almost over. *sigh*

spunky6566 chapter 74 . 5/30/2006
Yay wedding coming up real soon i hope lol anywaz wonderful chapter and can't wait for the next. love kendall being a bitch to greenlee she so needs to know where her place is lol
britney123 chapter 73 . 5/26/2006
yay! they are back together again... i really wish that this is how it had happened on the show... i can't wait to read what happens next!
tkzslover chapter 73 . 5/24/2006
Oh, that was so sweet! Yah Zach for facing your demons and proposing! He even lick the door cause of Ryan...lol. Update soon!
Emeraldax chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Alexander was a ruthless man who I believe was marked by his circumstances. He was not inherently cruel, as evidenced by his disgust over Michael's behavior, but he was weak - he gave in to his greed and used his talents in his quest for power. To that end he sublimated whatever gentler characteristics he possessed. Michael was more than ruthless, he was predatory. A man who would stalk and attack a girl because he covets her love and innocence, and believes absolutely that he is right and entitled to take what he wants, is a sociopath. It is my belief that such people exhibit these traits quite early, and circumstances only feed the psychosis. I could be wrong, but that is the approach I took with this story.