Reviews for A Single Night
Dragon Princess Isis chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
OMG! That was a great story! Keep it up.
Pretty Green Eyes chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
As a fan of Seiftis's I loved this fic! GJ!
Turtle's Chopsticks chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Very very good. Just one question...WHERE the HELL is part two? Did you forget to post it or something? I can't find it and i'm on your author page-pouts- Please re-post it. someone stupid may have taken it down.
Amara the Warrior chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Ah how cute. Seifer is so damn sexy!
Verdanii chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Twas amazing.
azn-saphirestar chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
kute.. .
azn~*~*~
NaTaku10 chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Excellent story! Squall doesn't deserve Quistis anyway ;)
LaughingWolfGirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Oh man Quistis is a lucky girl and if anyone had to be with Seifer i'm glad it was her..though i confess i much prefer Seifer with Squall *grin*...this is really good...I'm a total Hentai so it stands to reason that i would like it *big grin*
Azora chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
I wish Seifer would keep me warm...yummy.
AnGeLWinGs chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
hey i liked that 1 2
Vick330 chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
I just loved the way Seifer & Quistis were depicted. I'll go read the rest of the series ASAP.
Souls Dawn chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
U R ONE OF MAH FAVS AUTHORS CUZ DAM U COULD WRITE N BOUT AH FAV COUPLE 2 I WOULD SAY I LUV U IF I KNEW U LOL NAHH I DOUBT THAT BUT HELL U COULD WRITE IM IN LOVE WIT URE STORIES THEIR JUST SO GOOD N SO INTO IT HEHE IM A FREAK KEEP WRITTIN IM LUVIN IT ALL _
Liz chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
That was pretty hot and heavy, but in the end it was sweet!

keep writting!
LIttle Japanime Girl chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
Your story's good. MAybe you should add more chapters like: They argue and Seifer goes to be the sorceress's lapdog, or like at the end of the game, they hadn't seen eachother for a while and are not sure what the other for them and they reconcile (or rather eventually). It doesn't have to be lemon (because that stuff tends to get tiring) but if you wish, you can just add hints of lemon or citrus.
onionroach chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
I really liked this. I hope to see more.