Reviews for Heiwa
Ms Trick chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
I enjoyed this very much. It was heavy without being ridiculous and I found it very in-canon. Great job!
danse chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
I must say that I really enjoyed this. You've got a lot of the same ideas on the G-boys' attitudes and emotional situations that I do; this fic also affected me a little in that it made a few ideas more concrete for me. I can see them getting reflected in my own writing now. Thanks for that. :D

I liked the first chapter when the shots happened and everything went in slow-motion. You put enough detail in there to allow me to see it happening in my head, which unfortunately doesn't happen enough anymore. The tone felt very movie-like, and it personally called up images from things like Kill Bill and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. I think it was the artistic-violent feel and the use of slo-mo that did it.

Nice ending too; I like the yaoi undertones but thank you so much for not adding anything really sexual in there like I was half-expecting. It would have cheapened the ending, for sure, and I was glad not to see it.

'Experimental' tends to set off warning bells in my head, because that usually means you get a story that doesn't make any sense and tells you nothing except that the author was trying too hard. You win with this one, though. :D
blackjackcat chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
Lol Well glad you enjouyed. [nodds] This last chapter really 'packed a punch'. Heh Left me a bit breathless..Guess you never really think about how old they REALLY are huh? Well..this was beautifully written. Almost like pointing out their still humanity. I'll certainly keep it in mind. Excelent work Kai~
blackjackcat chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Tha's awful. To die for nothing. I almost feel a bit sorry for her. Is Duo drunk? o.0 He seems to be...Well, they're all reacting just to what I'd think. Now I'm curious about the concrete boots...
blackjackcat chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
O...that's it, I'm hooked! :D Nice job Kai~! Good suspense. Running Duo. ... [dashes to next chapter]
GenesisAda chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
This was very good. Excellent and solid piece of writing. In 3 chapters you managed to capture so many emotions concerning the situation. I must confess that while I didn't want this to be a long drawn out story that I had hoped for a smidgeon more. But that's because I thirst for good, solid pieces of work to read. But the way you captured Heero's and Duo's emotions and feelings and thoughts was just excellent. Excellent job.
WickedGame chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
i really liked it. i was hoping it would not spiral off into a long story. i like it how it is. here's to writing something new!
Jania chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
Ah, I see. Perhaps I was reading it wrong?

I thought that this final chapter was the feeling of desperation was very true, and Heero was written in a way that felt almost fresh, and somehow very canon.

I have to say though, that I had a little trouble following the time blurrings in the previous chapters. There were so many thoughts between things happening, that at times I was a little confused about what's happening.

I thought these moments might have worked better, if they would have had a bit more sharpness and accuracy bout what is going on in them, before blundering in to the feeling of time stopping... But I peeked at your reviews and no-one else semed to have a problem, so maybe that was just me? :)
Animegoil chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
Lol, well, it's almost a relief it isn't a huge saga cause I don't wanna read right now _

Man... it's really... awing, wonderful, incredible, that someone can use WORDS, letters, just... writing, to make someone really feel something great, to be moved. You accomplished your goal. It was... heart-touching, and there were so many little points of grievance that made one really feel for them... excellent emotional ficlet... very painful to read, in a good way *wink* As I'm sure you wanted it to be.
572011 chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
Wow, it was really good. I was expecting something longer, but I like it the way it is.
Toniboo chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
hey this is gd. its real intense. please update again soon
GenesisAda chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
Excellent start. I look forward to reading more.
Jania chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
Hello. I'm a faithfull follower of the Hamburger-story, and glad to see, that your skill doesn't falter even when you change the mood.

Is this story about war? Because the people could just as easily be totally fed up with it alltogether. It's still fresh in their memories, and I don't think that anyone would want it back. So, I think Duo is a little bit wrong with his assumption that this would automatically mean war... Especially since the shooter wasn't part of any organization. I think that this would probably cement the public's hatred for war. Especially, if they ever listened to Relena.

What touches me the most is poor Relena. How people talk of her.

She was the dove of peace, and it's terrible that she got shot, but no-one, no-one seems sad for Relena, the Person. Did anyone even know her? That's awfull... ;_;

That motive for the guys was really good. It's exactly that sort of a guy, who would manage to shoot a well-protected politician. It's very depressing, and you've captured that well.

What does "Heiwa" mean?
572011 chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Wow, that's pretty dark. I like this fic so far, though. I'm interested to see where it goes, so keep it up!
chibi luci chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
whoa, shit. O.O now that is one heavy piece of work. how did you come up with this? on the one hand,it's hard to believe that someone would throw away what they have left of their life for something so meaningless. on the other hand, i've heard of people doing the same for less. but to destroy such a hard-earned peace all because you are angry at the world? i wish that i could offer more, but it's too soon with what you've given us, especially considering how heavy it is. looking forward to the next chapter.