Reviews for Pebble
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Hee, so Penguinists are like adele penguins, eh? It's such a cute picture though. It's such a shame you have to kill them in the game. Why can't it be like Phantasy Star Online's Rag Rappies where they play dead until they have the chance to run away.

But I disgress. Yet another adroable Colloyd one-shot by you . I absolutly love these fluffy stories, pointless or not.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
AW! ADORABLE! I can just picture Collette stoping the group from killing penguists and instead asking for feathers. Great job on the fluffy ending
Maurice Elias A. Nigma chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Hey, I liked the story that you've put up. I can't believe how innocent that you've made this fic by putting both Lloyd and Colette in this one. Boy, I can't believe that they could make a cute couple in this one. Well, I hope that you get another one up soon. Later!

Maurice A. Nigma
FiercesomestDragon chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Aw! That was so cute! -
Urby chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
EEII PENGUINISTS GAAH I LOVE YOU.

Yes, as a person very...I shall use fluent even though I am sure to sure it is the wrong word, anyway, very fluent in Penguinist interactions, it makes a certain I rather pleased you did not dismiss them as simply 'some other monster'.

Oh, the Penguinist giving the femme a rock - that comes from a movie, that I don't remember the title. Gah. I've not seen it, boo hoo. Kinda wanta.

Psst - I'll let'chee in on a neuw Urbeh's project - new market info, very hush hush! She was going to do a Penguinist documentary-thingymabob, something, not quite sure meself. Would tie in to something, somehow, or something! I think she's upset or something that you 'kinda sorta not really' stole her idea - I'm using her exact words, man - but I think she's gunna be okay. I'm not supposed to be blabbin' out this stuff, and with good reason, I THINK...but don't tell anyone, or something!
Scelestus chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
That's so cute! I love reading Colloyd fluff! Especially by you!