Reviews for The 'Talk'
esther chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
LOL.. I'm humiliating myself with my hyena-like laughter! Haha.. Poor, innocent Sammy. I can't imagine how he felt when he finally figured out he'd been had by Dean. Thanks for sharing. Excuse me while I re-read this story for the fifth time.
E. Clay chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
LOL. I love this story. Definately one of my favorites, after the day I had today, it was just what I needed to smile again. Thanks.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
That was AWESOME! XD I haven't laughed like that in ages.

*GN*
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
lmao ahh that was piss funny, i head tears running down my face from laughing so hard! great job ;)
Simply Cynical chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
O, migod! This was so funny! I couldn't stop laughing! Awesome!
Piper chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Very good story.
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
OK that was freakin hilarious. I'm sitting here at work trying not to laugh & thank god no one was around cause i let out a snort and my face turned beat red. LOL Now I have tears rolling down my face. I hope the phone doesn't ring or I'm in big trouble.

Funniest thing I've read in a long time. Great job.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Okay just found this very wickedly funny piece and talk about LOL! Too think of a young sexually innocent Sammy having Dean teach him all about sex-ed - now that was a sin! As for having blue balls and pimples - well, sorry the tears are making my mascara run to fast too write more. Great stuff!
Phx chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Okay this is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time.

I am so in awe of the way you have nailed Sam and Dean - it is amazing. I have yet to read any other Supernatural fic that even comes close, and there are some pretty damn fine stories out that - just not many, if any, of your calibre. I love the little snapshots you give.. and being such a sucker for Sam, I totally love seeing the softer side of Dean come out when his brother needs him - softer but still so in characterically displayed by his gruffness!

Bravo~ from a Phoenix to a Blackwinged Bird - Bravo!

Phoenix
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
*Snorting out loud* I'm so glad I wasn't drinking anything while I read this, or I would've ruined my mom's keyboard :D This was great. I'm playing fic catch-up while I nurse this awful cold and if laughter is the best medicine you ought to charge a doctor's fee, this made me feel better. If I get too depressed during the upcoming ep "Faith" I'm re-reading this. Great job, and I could so see Dean giving that advice. Have a great day :)
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
This had me giggling! I was wondering when someone would write something entailing "The Talk" and you handled it with that lovely brotherly humor and class. Great job! Could totally see it going that way, lol. And Dean cracking up at his own jokes...so cute and funny and Dean!

~*Silver Kitten*~
UZI4U chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Hahaha! Absolutely loved it!
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
*has been giggling hysterically this whole time*

I can SEE Dean deliberately sabotaging poor Sammy like that, LMAO! *breaks into giggles once again*
music nimf chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
This is the funniest story in this section. XD I loved it; and so in character !
CRIMS0NKNIGHT chapter 1 . 12/30/2005