Reviews for Altered Destiny
mar888 chapter 1 . 8h
The story is great.
I'm kinda sad. I liked the idea of him being Elayne's guard. He could've gone to the tower when she went and gotten into all kinds of trouble.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Actually you can release a warder. An aes sedai did it to lan
cmostby chapter 24 . 8/8/2014
Well written. You've done a good job at taking the plot and weaving elements in that are underused. I'd love to see more.
Rakaan chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
Loving this.
mythics101 chapter 24 . 5/31/2014
Well, hopefully you will start again on this story. Needless to say, I found this story to be quite good and I enjoyed very much. I love how one simple action just completely changed the entire story. Anyways, good story and hopefully you will update this story someday.
Zero00Heroes chapter 24 . 5/28/2014
Shezza you are a great writer first of all and if you have some time i'd like your help with a Wheel of Time idea i have also love this story it was the first Wheel of Time fic that i really enjoyed after getting into the series i hope you get inspired enough to continue it.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
Wow fantastic story
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Man those are some mean comments but I think your writing is great good job
Residenthobo chapter 24 . 2/25/2014
Holy shit this is amazing. I can't wait to see what happens next!
CDOwen chapter 24 . 7/22/2013
I just found this story and was ecstatic to read it, only to be so deeply saddened by the fact it looked to be incomplete and abandoned. I see you have written recently and hope you eventually finish this story. I will be looking out for it!
azaneti chapter 24 . 7/16/2013
This is perhaps the best WOT fanfic on the internet, and it is a great shame that it is abandoned. You dont have some notes on where the story would go next? My curiosity would be greatly sated. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I loved it, and thank you for sharing it with us!
PaganSpider chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
Aww im done. Keep it going. Great story!
ploostertony chapter 24 . 6/13/2013
Hope you continue this someday!
David chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Quite simply, a joy to read. I think you capture the feel of WoT very well indeed (if rather less wordily!) I look forward to seeing where this goes.