Reviews for Altered Destiny
Jan 16 c1 Don't read sorry
! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other people on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry
Example 1: Jenny didn’t believe this and deleted it without even reading. the whole thing! A few days. later on the monday night, she was woken up by loud footsteps. and heavy breathing, there was. Clarissa standing there with a huge knife
Cztelnik chapter 24 . 10/11/2016
I've read WOT series five or six times through since it took RJ so long to complete. Have to say this fan fic does a excellent job of summarizing the plot in much less than the 11? WOT books ") but I think the best parts are the fight and action scenes, bits of the story seem to be narrative mixed with descriptive styles so it jolts the reader out of immersion at times. It also could be that I just don't care for the matriarchal superiority attitudes that are so prevalent in the discussion bits (really didn't like them at all in WOT) so hard to say. Regardless, this fic offers much more immediate gratification and that is really enjoyable. Despite the awesomeness that WOT is, some of the later books just took forever to tell the story so yay for fanfic authors like you! Sometimes we just need a fantasy fix, so thanks for feeding the addiction.
Cztelnik chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
Hmm, good synopsis of WOT verse. Rand is barely alive tho, curious to see where this goes?
Kshail chapter 24 . 8/28/2016
Hahaha sweet escape...Rand channeling like a boss. His sword works like a bridge between him and the Source right? Its not a battery...? Honestly wishing you'd update but if your not interested in writing this...then it can't be helped. Gonna favorite anyways and hope you do.
Kshail chapter 21 . 8/28/2016
Heh. Ripples thats kind of cool. With Logain not going insane because of Sandin he could be a major figure early.
Kshail chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Hmm looks promising doubt it will update ever... but hey quality is quality. So my WoT knowledge is rusty...and I never finished it but can't he get the severing/gentling healed at some point? Might be a chance for Rand to grow without any getting overwhelmed with so much going.
kelwin chapter 24 . 6/16/2016
really ood fic. I do wish you would consider continuing it. it has been so long.
1529 chapter 24 . 6/4/2016
Ack! Great story (so is your other WOT story), but boy do you leave the reader writing on the edge of their seats.

I hope these are continued someday.

Great story.
WHCnelson chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
Still A good story. I hope that some day you will add another chapter...
WHCnelson chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
Found this story again and its still good. I hope that some day you will add another chapter...
Secundum chapter 24 . 2/25/2016
I liked this. Is there ANY chance that you'll ever update it again?
Cheek chapter 22 . 12/13/2015
Not sure how I feel about Egwene and Nynaeve following along. Jordan did a horrible job with his female characters. At least Nynaeve is the best of a bad bunch. Egwene though...
Relict chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Does anyone know why the story was abandoned?
mar888 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
The story is great.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
I'm kinda sad. I liked the idea of him being Elayne's guard. He could've gone to the tower when she went and gotten into all kinds of trouble.