Reviews for Alone No More
WhiteKitsuneKnight chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Pretty good!

I noticed a few typos here and there, but they were small and nothing a quick spellcheck couldn't fix. I LOVE this pairing, so obviously I think this was fantastic. It's very accurate and I enjoyed it very much! ;)
mf chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
good
marielle chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
woow it was great!

I really loved it

Hector and Florina are so cute
Tri17 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I loved this story! Especially Gales! He was so funny! I loved him! Great story! I love this pairing so much! Great job!
horsie890 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
You DID overdo it on the stuttering a little, but it's not really important, just hard to read. I liked it; it made sense, people were in character, the tactician was a nut case-

It had all the elements of a good story.
Pyro's Apprentice chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Very well written. I think your biggest mistakes were overdoing Florina's stuttering and putting "Florina was now...". I would delete "now" because it is't needed and you have your story in the past tense. Other than that I found no significant errors. Keep writing!
Fyras14 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
very good...i like it...florina and hector pairing stories are my favorite...
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
That was simply beautiful! Your portrayal of Florina and Hector is very accurate! _
themagebear chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
absolutely wonderful. its been awhile since ive played fe, but you kept the characters, well, in character.
Lzn64 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
God I love it when people write my OTP well. I particularly like your dialogue... and despite having little to do with the "point" of the fic itself, the flashback conversation between Fiora and Farina was awesome. It cracked me up; I love those two.

As for the actual Hector/Florina, awesome. A bit awkward in places, and not perfect, but what is? Keep writing.
chibiheart chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Yay Hector/Florina! Very sweet, I loved it!
squigglything chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Carmen: hello _ hey this is my first Fire Emblem fic, and i thought it was really good _ keep up the awesome work!
bea chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
hey.. love the story..

padayun pa ug suwat ug mga hectorflorina stories hap ?

wakikiki..
Tim chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
That. Was. Awesome. Best one-shot I've ever read. And I've read a lot. You captured Florina's character perfect, but a little too much stuttering. And Hector was great too. No suggestions for him. Awesome length, and I hope to see you write more one-shots!
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005