Reviews for Everything and the Moon
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Brilliant! Loved seeing this particular part from Remus' POV. Really, really excellent.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Loved it. Remus is wonderfu, Tonks is wonderful, Sirius is who I want to be if I ever decide to grow up.
REENEE chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
now this one i really liked. no comments against it.

though ur masala dosa reference made me hungry(i'm indian and mussing it as i cant manage to ever get it right)

as for tonks declaration of love...priceless!
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Good, I'm glad that Remus suffered without Tonks. I'm just mad that he lost his job. Oh well! Again from YFF,

Jane Weasley
AudreyLovesRemus chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I love Remus... I wish my jackass ex-boyfriend was more like him
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Wonderful, I really wanted to read this from Remus' perspective and you captured it really well I thought.
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I love how you incorporate canon characters through their relatives; it lends realness, for lack of a better word, to your stories. Just lovely.
Fauzia chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Loved Remus always the gentleman.I read 'Once in a Blue Moon' at checkmated.I am going on to the sequel now.

And the Masala Dosas reference was good.
missindependent1127 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
That was great, Remus was so sad, poor Remus.
Machiavelli Jr chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
I never noticed this - it must have come out just before I put you on Alert. Love Sirius being Marauderish - ever thought of writing MWPP? Interesting to see Remus as the drunk for a change - Sirius living on rats and firewhiskey in OOTP is almost cliche. Indian name puns are good too; your Patils are entertaining without being as ludicrous as a lot of 'token foreigners' in fanfic are. Surely once the Marauders became animagi it was fuzzy logic that Sirius applied though. Some Sirius re-editing has gone on here; hope you approve. KUTGW, Friday's getting close.
eccentricrabbit chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
i *love* your writing! thanku soo much. its soo sweet
KatieBell70 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Sniff. Lovely.
Bardlover chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I love all of your stories, just in case you didn't know.
Isaboo chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
yay! wow, i've been busy doing homework...need to get the grades up really really quickly...or no normal school for me, just more psycho land day treatment! good story! i loved it! Remus kicks butt!
FNP chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
*sadness* Poor Remus, he just can't win. Gets his girl back but loses his job. I'm looking forward to the sequel. I hope Sirius will break his resolution not to tell Cami.