Reviews for In Betweens
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
AW! Don't stop! These were really good! (Although the "Hands" one I didn't like. Sorry, but I am strictly James and Lily. I am still a little confused, though. How is it NOT a Sirius/Lily? Confused...) Caseyandra
LunarLitLover chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
I hope your not done with these cute little moments...i really enjoy them...plz write more!
webling-girl05 chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
It can't be the end! PLEASE UPDATE, I BEG OF YOU!
webling-girl05 chapter 3 . 5/26/2006
your writing is absolutely stunning, beautiful, amazing. Brava.

Haylee
webling-girl05 chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
Boy do I get how Lily feels...to think that you're giving someone an oppurtunity, but to know subconsciously that they won't do anything anyways...beautiful. I love it. Off to chap 3
webling-girl05 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Wonderful last line...off to the other chapters!
Shtevie chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
I really enjoyed that. It's an interesting way to be attracted to people, and it was illustrated beautifully. I imagined everything in my head and had this perfect vision of the whole shot. I especially like how she liked him because of his hands. That's like my friend when she fell for a guy because she liked his... eyebrows? Strange girl. :)
OpalTears chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
Aw ... poor James!

Ah well, we all know it works out in the end! :)

Great chapter,

Queenlover x
rubber ducky 9 chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
no! this isn't really the end, is it?
Niamara chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
Wow, that was so...raw. In a good way, though. What I mean is that it wasn't covered up in a fluffy way. Because rejections aren't supposed to be fluffy. It hurts. I liked how you made this real.

I also like how you made it so realistic. And the ending was...sad. I really liked it. I feel so terrible for James, though.

Great job. I can't wait for more.

Niamara
taniita chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
I liked this.

Very different tone from your previous chapters. All dialogue, but still just as effective in conveying its message.

The ending is vague, though I'm guessing you intended it that way. What is it that he tells Lily to put on her academic record - is it the end of their friendship? Is that what James is ending? If it works into your story - which it may or may not - do clarify or show some sort of repercussions.

But, hey, I'm sure whatever you have planned will be great. :)

Whatever happened to Sirius and Lily?
Nikki101 chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
Obsession with hands? lol... Okay, I guess hands are cool... I, personally, prefer stomachs... *cough-cough* right, anyway... GREAT chapters! No, he can't be done with it! lol... Post more soon please!
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
Well that was kinda sad... but i dont doubt it happened... LOL

-Peace.
names are overrated chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
excellent as always! you capture the quirks of different personalities and write dialogue to perfection. This really is a great story, and hopefully you'll update it soon? :-P Lovely, lovely job!

-nao
HarryluvsMoaningMyrtle chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
this was great, the end kind of confusing but good. i cant wait for the next one.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »