Reviews for When It Rains
Invader-Maz chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wow i really really like this. It was well written. And it had this...well...mood to it. it really got my attention. two thums up! Kudos to you. If we could arrange our favorites this wold be near the top.

Invader Maz out!
s2engine chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Beautiful story. Short yet sweet. I enjoyed this alot. *adds to favourites* :)
Anime-mistress585 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
What's even more ironic is the fact I've never seen Invader Zim, heard of it only once in fact before I started reading your new branch of fanfics. :) But, luckily for me, you're such an awesome writer that I can actually get what is going on without even knowing the plot of the story!

Great story (as always)!

Oh and by the way, there is a song by Garbage called "Only happy when it rains" you should check out the lyrics.
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
This was really sweet. I always thought Zim couldn't stand the water because of the pollutants in it. If it were super clean like all the sterileness of Irk, then he could like it. So it's more like Earth had beauty at one point, but humans ruined it...wow...::goes off to plan her own little fanfic:: wooplah!
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
This was amazing. I love the emotion. Great job! Hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2.
FictionLuverkdm chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Once again, with less than 500 words you prove that you can make a lovely idea and make it into a memorable story. Once again, excellent job.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2