Reviews for Different Magics
Mystery chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
I love this story! It is the first one I saw that had sailor moon and witch together! Please update I want to know what happens next!
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
keep going this is good
Malix2 chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
Darn it, I hate when I do this, I leave the review window open so I can review as I go, then I forget I have it open and hit the review button again and it wipes out what I already wrote. Anyway, it's hard to remember exactly what I wrote, but it was something along the lines of how I wonder how WITCH would react to learning rini was serena's daughter from the future. It'd probably be funny. It'd maybe start with one of the scouts making a comment of something like "Like mother like daughter"(or something else hinting at the relationship like "you really are setting a bad example for your daughter") which would result in one of the WITCH girls going "Huh?" which might be followed with something like "Oh, rini is serena's daughter" "WHAT? She's way too young to be a mom!" "Well, rini is from the future." "She's a time traveler too?" "Quick, do you know next week winning lottery numbers?" "Nope." "Darn it." You could probably come up with something better. If you every write that scene that is, you haven't seemed to update your fics in a few years so either you lost interest or have been too busy or you died mysteriously, I can never tell with the many /many/ stories I've started reading only to realize they died a long time ago, I found one that was like 7 years since last update once. Anyway, I'll wrap up my review here.
OneRiddleMore chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
Hiya.

Great story. I know it's been two years but please don't let it die. Also I would bring Diana and and the outer scouts into it.
Hotgirlow chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
hey i can't wait till this updated.
Lightning Eterna chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I like how you've started this out. I also like how you've introduced them and all.

But Lita's last name is Kino. Makoto is her given name in the Japanese version. Kino is her family name in both versions.
oOo-Kaede Higuchi-oOo chapter 8 . 4/2/2007
Ohh...creepy...Update!
Sakurako Minase chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
oh please please update!
zodiacdragonHatori chapter 8 . 12/24/2006
OMG! Hiroko's dad Kinjo is the evil villan bad guy person named Kinjo that's working with Phobos! lol I'm probably jumping to conclusions here. This story had me laughing so much. Please continue with it really soon.
Ice Silver Crystal chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
um... have no idea what so ever the big clue was... i am kinda dense when it comes to detective-type work '

nice fic though!
Jessica chapter 8 . 8/12/2006
Good sweet Mike, that's a butt load of just dialogue, with minor repeats and grammar issues. It was an okay read, but try to expand the scene by putting in more non-dialogue stuff.
horsie890 chapter 4 . 8/12/2006
You don't use a lot of punctuation in the dialogue, and you repeat their lines a lot. Minor stuff, though.
horsie890 chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
They sure do eat a lot.
horsie890 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I like it so far. I think you started rambling about the whole Sailor Moon story near the beginning, but rambling is fun. I do it all the time. Like right now.
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 8 . 8/12/2006
I have a question, is Darien going to be in this?If he was, it'd be pretty funny, Sereana and Darien argueing all the time...