Reviews for You're My Hero
Immortal Wolf Lover chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
It looks like M.O.M. and Martin might be getting closer in this chapter. So far it seems that she could either be a motherly figure or a prospective girlfriend can't wait to see which it will be.

Likos
Saiyan5Nine-tails chapter 13 . 11/24/2009
I absolutely loved this story!

To tell the truth, I have sometimes thought of Isaac's relationship with his family to be quite shaky, the same as Martin's relationship with his dad.
hfghfjfj chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
#2!
Cerberusx chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
I love it.
stupid101 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
its really good except the part where martin got hurt\!
SilverPantherSM chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Pnemonia is spelled spelled Pneumonia. FYI "tharapy" is actually spelled Therapy, there's only one a in it. It is a hard word to spell though, isn't it. The first time I spelled it, I spelled it Thereuhpe, but hey, I was only six or seven. I do have a suggestion for a way to check words that you think you spelled wrong. When you get on this web site, after you load the story, but before you submit it, you can type the words that you think are spelled wrong in a email and it will show you if they're spelled wrong of not. If they are, all you have to do to fix them, is right-click your mouse on the word, and usually the first word on the menu that comes up will be the correct way to spell the word. And if you don't want to do that, some computers have a dictionary programmed into them. Thank you for taking the time to read this, sorry it is so long, and your welcome for the suggestion and for the review. Please do not reply. Thank you.
bella chapter 13 . 5/12/2007
ok i dont know how to put this but this story was good, alright, but yet it was oh so corny. theres a whole whole much of OC in here its not even funny. M.O.M was acting WAY too nice, and you know that shes not that nice, or THAT motherlike. Shes just thier boss and she should act just like that. number one flaw right there.

well that was the one that pissed me off the most. oh and another thing that i didnt like much was the fact that this story was TOO dramatic. Drama is good, yes it is, but too much of it can be quite a pain.

other than that you are a good writer..i guess. depends on what you call it.
Javagirl1992 chapter 12 . 12/30/2006
Wonderful...
Javagirl1992 chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
eh, thought I added to my favorites but I guess I didn't...
Torgi Frin chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
EVIL DAD, EVIL DAD, EVIL DAD! DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE! Okay. I'm done, with complaining about the dad. Okay, but anyway, this story is freakin' awesome.
Javagirl1992 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
This is a really great story! Great Job. I encouge you to write more great stories like this!
The-Pain-Of-A-Lost-Soul chapter 13 . 8/20/2006
that story was awsome!

so far i love all your fics! they rock! poor martin *cries* please keep the stories comming
BlackHalliwell chapter 13 . 7/9/2006
awesome job!
The.Demonata chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Wow! That's a really good story. Update soon.

. .
Keemchy chapter 13 . 2/26/2006
Awesome !I'm nearly speechless !

Continue writing! You are a great author!*thumbs up*

Star Cyber 2