Reviews for Erik is dead
Jo Jo chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
No you are not a horrible writer and have not butchered the work, but showed

how he Eric really felt about himself, sad but true people look at the package

wrappings not the true be hind the wrappings, no matter what since his birth

he had to fend for himself, what would you do?
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wow. You amaze me with your writing - I am so in awe! Wow.
Sandwake chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Heyy! Its starlite27 from neo! I really liked this, youre a way better writer than me.
LisalikesPhantom chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
i really like it! it really describes Erik, and the fact that he wasn't just a (hot) murderer. and, the fact that people only were repelled by his face. it's just so SAD and NOT FAIR!

i do like what your wrote.

Whisper of the Winds chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Butchered? No. I liked it! Believe me, I've seen Phics that really do butcher The Phantom of the Opera, this is not one of them. And this is one of the only Phics I've seen that acknowledge Erik's death. Even in mine, I always find some way to avoid writing Erik's death. Also, I haven't seen many people use proper grammar or even use words in the right context. You did a marvelous job with that. You're not a bad writer, in fact, this is one of the best one-shots I've read.
Isabel Fletcher chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Hihihihihi! (it's Sam/Sangeeta from school _)

Nice stories. I liked the quotes on your page, lol
phantoms-loveaffair chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Um... Why did he die? Don't go killing off him. Wow well try writing your killing for Raoul! Well if you want to contact me I am phantoms_loveaffair on neopets, lame yes I know!
crazydbzfan87 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006

(gasp)...But, it was written well, even if it did make me cry...Erik...sniffle...WAH!
Morte Rouge chapter 1 . 2/8/2006

-sniffle- i liked it! :)

yeah. i heard about you from crazydbzfan87. i like ur writing.
WanderingTeen chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I actually liked this. I always appreciate another glimpse into Erik's past. Cudos!
Tears-of-Love91 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
That was really good Kimberly! I liked it a lot! You should write more stories, even if they're short!
MasqueradingThroughLife chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Bravi, bravi! This is wonderful, m'dear. You're much too hard on youself. You use description wonderfully and in the perfect amount; the story is neither a bare bone nor is it too plump. Your narrating style is unique and enjoyable, a refreshingly different voice.

This is going on the favorites list!
queenkiz chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I think its pretty good. It isn't exactly exciting, but you used very descriptive words and ideas that made it interesting. I especially liked the way you talked about his hands and their uses.

- SF -