Reviews for pieces
TheColourOfStarlight chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I'm always impressed by what I find in the less-popular pairing "slush pile"... A true gem!
organizedcure chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
olygod. gah. now i want some tidus. smuttiness. D: curse you. "but not realy"
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
That made my heart sting ever so slightly because I know exactly how Tidus feels... *sigh* It sucks falling in love with your best friend when your best friend is already in love with your other best friend who is currently dating your OTHER best friend...
AliVal13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Heh. I liked this story. Very sadm though more explanation to a story would have been cool. Then again, I guess its a one-shot for a reason.
Kiki Coco chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Aw! Poor Tidus, I felt so sorry for him. ;_;

That was a nice one-shot, it created the warm and fuzzy feeling.
blue chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
WoWoW... I never thought of Tidus until now, all i think is about kairi/sora/riku... Now think about it... there should be more ppl on destiny island involved...
Ryasha chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I like this story too.. you've got such a talent for writing. This is a great oneshot. It feels so.. finished and complete, unlike other oneshots that feel like they're missing a huge chunk. Great story.
DarknessHeart chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
*dies* I'm so stupid.. obviously a one-shot... X_X very good though. I always enjoy your writing.
Darkness-heart chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Wow this is a great story so far.. I love the Riku/Sora pairing.. I like your descriptive words. Please write more!
sutatikku chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Woah. That was awesome.

/ Good job. -fishes for more reading-
Fenikkusu Koi chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
UWAA! so good, but sad! hehe! i like it! thanks for writing! nyaa!
ClampLover chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
This story was well written.