Reviews for We, The Waiting
01Shadow Angel chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
update! gosh its been years since you updated wasnt it? you should really continue this, and i think i can guess who the person was at the end
Eleos Argentum chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Okay, I know there has been a long time since you write this story, but you really really should continue.

I mean, come on! This plot is awesome (just like Logans hair XP). It would be a shame if you let this like this.

The last chapter was the mother f all Cliff Hangers and I really need to know what happen to Lydia. At least tell me how she did disappear!

Please, at lest consider a final chapter where you explain all the questions.

Dont be cruel, :snif: TT
SailorNova007 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
this is brilliant please update
nessa671 chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Please update soon.
beastchicky chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
That's so cool, but it's kinda. . . i donno. . . predictible. it'd be better if it wasn't. . .that gives me an idea. . .I'm gonna make the most unpredictible crossover story ever, or go insane trying. . .Thank's for the idea. . .btw, still a cool story!
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
wow that is so amazingly cool. i love it so far please update soon.
GadgetCid chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
I hope you update this soon. This is the best crossover I've ever read.
Nena Camadera chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
Good story, please update as soon as possible. MUST...SEE...BJ!
TessII chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
I like it ) hopefully you add to it.
GuTTerArT chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Let's turn up the juice and see what shakes loose! *manic cackle*, right *cough*, I'm done. Great crossover! Keep the greatness comin'!
Fenrir's Daughter chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
.Of... You're gonna finish this, right? I'm serious! This is really good. No one's thought of this before. And, ya know? Toad has always reminded me of 'the ghost with the most'.

Seriously, continue.
booyah chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
hey great story...hope you update ASAP because this is a never before seen crossover and i cant wait to see how it turns out :)
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
Great story!

Please update soon!
KashiHime chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
HELLO!

Why In Gods Name Haven't You Updated Yet. I Love This Story So UPDATE! Btw, did Rogue absorb Lydia through her jornel/sketchbook?

-Madi
Nettlez chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
yay you updated. i love this story, i read the first chapter the day you published it, but i was in a hurry so i never got a chance to review it. When i came back on i couldn't find it, but yay now you've updated!

This story rocks, i love beetlejuice, great movie. Yeah i can see the resemblence between lydia and rogue. Hehe tim burton films rock! definatly my fav director of all time!

Anyway do update your story soon im intrigued! Toodles Nettlez