Reviews for Where We Find God
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
Yes! I am so glad that you updated! Absolutely awsome chatper. It was intense. Please update soon!

Flames Out

pizzapixie chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
Please update soon. I've been very patient, but I think I'm starting to channel Dean. That just can't be good! Thanks for the awesome story. You just NAIL it!
Tidia chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
Hey there! Welcome back! Looks like vacation was good for the writing Loving this part and of course Negative Effect- awesome ending!

IheartPadalecki chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
Omg, thanks for the update. It's been forever! And I was dying because I LOVE this story.

We're going to find out why Jake came back to talk to Sam right, and then why Dean was in the hospital in the first place... or does that totally not matter at all?

Hope the next chap comes up soon!
JJ Phoenix chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
Ah, so glad to see you've updated!

Ya know, I *almost* feel sorry for Wilkerson. Almost.

We know how things turn out because of what Jake said to Sammy at the beginning, but I can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Eek, Dean and the same room...

*Pops a bowl of popcorn and pulls up a seat*

Please update soon...before my popcorn gets cold! :)

Jellicle chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
You left me near tears. I love these past Winchester fics you write.

More soon? Great!

And did Hell House inspired you to write some teen Winchester brothers funny fic? I wonder how Sam ended up 'Mr Baldy' after the shampoo incident.
Jayme chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
I like this I hope that the next one is coming soon.
Emma15 chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
*sniff* Oh dear, that was just so... hard. Poor Dean. If Jeff hadn't tried to kill Sammy I'd almost feel sorry for him- as it is, I wait on the edge of my seat for his next encounter with Dean. ;)

The image of Dean almost caving and not leaving Sammy in Kindergarten is beautiful. Another fic maybe...? ;)
SammyJaredfan chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
I love this story so much. Sorry I haven't reviewed until now...I'm new at this. I love the angst and brotherly love. I hope this story continues for a long time but I really want Sam to wake up so he and Dean can talk. Thank You.
after-midnight4 chapter 7 . 3/19/2006
Glad to see the update! I love the 'family' idea to this story. And if I haven't mentioned it before, I loved the fact that John choked Dean into unconciousness... it just seemed like something he would do. Anyways, I love how your writing the story so far, and I look forward to the next update!

Silver Kitten chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
You ALWAYS amaze me, which is amazing in istelf considering I only expect amazement from you, so you think by now it'd be redundant- but I swear, every story, every chapter, every word, completely and entirely amazes me. Oh, I loved this:

“Sammy doesn’t use anything harder than caffeine. He’s a coffee junkie, okay. That‘s it. And even then-he can‘t handle the hard stuff. Has to have cream, and sugar and syrupy flavors that in fact can be damn right embarrassing to order.”

That was such a great Dean-about-Sam line, and so funny and true and adorable. And Dean's spoken thoughts and ramblings about Sam and the life he's living for Sam, aw it just broke my heart. I like this Daniels character, he seems to be very smart (although, at first, I was starting not to like him because I feared he'd give Dean more trouble about John and the alleged "abuse"). Still, Daniels really seems to care about Dean, about family, and he maintains that compassion because of Dean's heartfelt speech about what crap the people were in this place. I like that Daniels is understanding Dean.

I hate Wilkerson. I was so caught up in Dean's emotional rollercoaster and the exchange of Daniels wisdom that I almost didn't catch the added threat of "Oxycodone". What the...What is going on? WAS Jeff stupid enough to try and kill Sam? I mean, God, this is so intense...

I love this story...I'll be waiting *cough-im-cough*patiently for the next part. How will Dean save his family from this threat?

~*Silver Kitten*~
girlofcandy chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
damn this is good! )
Tidia chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Ridley! Awesome the whole concept, brilliant. Job well done, cant wait for the next installment
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
pizzapixie chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
Awesome angst. Good characterization. I felt Dean's passion and the Dr.'s concern.
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »