Reviews for Where We Find God
Cupido chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
Such a powerful chapter! THANK YOU!
Cupido chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
oH MY GOD, that was so sad. I hope Sam makes it! -Of course he will you doofus!
Cupido chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
Nice xD. Love it. Hey, is Caleb in this story? ;);)
papered chapter 11 . 11/8/2006
I'm at a loss for words.
NC Girl chapter 11 . 10/2/2006
I feel like I am always gushing when I "review" your stories... but darn it, you always give me a truck-load of reasons to do so! And this one is no exception. In fact, in my opinion, this is THE best one you've written yet. (And that really is saying quite a lot.) The entire scene with Sam and Jake in the car, after the accident, was horrifying in so many different ways and covered such a wide-range of raw emotions. That was so well done.

But I must tell you that I was truly brought to tears at the end during the final conversation between Sam and Jake in the chapel. If an objective of writing is to give the reader a different perspective on “something” (whatever it may be), you have not only accomplished that goal but did so in a way that was beautifully written, touching, and comforting.

There I go. Gushing again.

Thank you for finishing this story. It was well worth the wait.
Tyranusfan chapter 11 . 10/1/2006
Nice job expanding the scenes in "Faith." I enjoyed every chapter of it.
SupernaturalGurl chapter 11 . 9/30/2006
aw, sorry it took me so long to review this. GREAT GREAT ENDING. I loved it as always. oh the season premiere was great.
irismay42 chapter 11 . 9/28/2006
Congratulations on finishing - and with such a great chapter that really pulled everything together - including dovetailing nicely with Faith.

Great stuff - glad you managed to finish - it would have been a shame if you'd had to leave it!
b taylor chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
Yeah! Great ending to a great story. Loved the brotherly moments. Nice job!
SammyJaredfan chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
I loved it so much! I was wondering with this being the last chapter how it was gonna get wrapped up so quick, with Sam being at the church and if Dean was gonna wake up. I thought it was perfect. I loved how Sam was telling Dean the same thing Dean told him when he had his accident...that was nice. I thought you did a fantastic job with this story. It's definitely one of my favorites and you are one of my fav writers. Can't wait to read your next story. I really hope you never stop writing cuz I would be crushed if you did. I read your stories over and over. Thank you so much for everything!
Jellicle chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
I really loved this fic, congratulations with this amazing work.
ChaiGrl chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
Awe it is sad to see this story come to an end. I have enjoyed reading every single chapter of it. It was always a nice suprise when another update would pop into my I'm going to miss that. LOL. Anyways I can't wait to read more of your stories. Take care and Happy Writing!
Lilly B chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
great ending to the story. i'm so glad you picked it back up and finished it. it's such a good story. great job...can't wait for your next one!
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
Great story. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ciya chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
Looks like Dean left himself wide open for a huge latex balloon bouquet. Go for it Sam - just keep the guns hidden.
328 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »