Reviews for Where We Find God
Jellicle chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I'm officially opening your fan club!

Your writing is just something... emotional and perfect! Amazingly lovely!

And oh, this plot! Sam will not let Dean go, right? Jack will show him that there is a reason to keep fighting, right?

And them Sam and Dean will go after this in between place. By the way, you'll continue IBP as well, right?

Happy New Year!
Lady MR1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
O, Sam is being haunted by ghosties... And he's currently (or was in the past _ lol) drunk! Always an interesting combination... More please, on ALL your stories! _
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
i really like this story. i was hooked instantly. i know this is a continuation (sp) of the in between place (by th way i love that one to in case i did get a chance to review yet) i was happy to see i wasnt just left more was added. thanks for the greatr stories and pleas update soon.
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
YAY a prequel! I just loved this...

"Dean was like a Pit Bull when it came to you, Sam."-I laughed at that line, the truth and irony is hilarious and sweet.

"Dean shook his head. “Maybe I should stay home just in case you stab yourself with a really sharp pencil, or strain your eyes reading, or get really crazy and bleed to death from a paper cut.”"-THAT was a great Dean line, funny but with that older-brother-protection laced in...love it! And oh, how I wish he WOULD have stayed...but then I suppose this story might take a different turn...

Oh, and having Dean mock his father behind his back when he was lecturing Sam...I'm so SO so so thrilled you added that...I mean, I love Dean (and Sam) but he's always shown as this...well, "good little soldier" towards his Dad...which, that's all fine with me, it's who he is and it gives him nice issues to play with in angsty stories. However, my point is: that simple act of playful defiance really marked him as a brother and a son, not just a young adult warrior hero guy. It made him more human with that little touch you added...Wonderful job.

Also, I might add that it's great how you can set up a story in which we know everything's gonna be okay, Sam will be fine...yet, the suspense and anticipation is still there and reels you into it completely, and so you're still on the edge of your seat. Wonderful, amazing, fantastic, super nifty writing here...

*Silver Kitten*
FuckMyLife1989 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Must update soon. Must no what happens!
Weesta chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Oh my gosh! The car accident! Is it wrong that I'm doing the dance of glee? I love all of this backstory! Can't wait for more details on Dean pounding the crap out of this Jeff guy. When Dean handed Sam his necklace I got tears - TEARS!

I was so happy to see an update from you in my box! Looking forward to more!
EmptyWorkStation chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wow! That's a really good start; I'm impressed. I can't wait to read what happens next so please update soon. Good luck on your next chapter. I have a feeling that this story is going to be awesome!
JanetD chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Lovely. You write the best stories, Ridley. You capture both Dean and Sam so well.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
LOVE this. For the obvious reasons, I can totally connect with Sam in this. Great writing, it really drew me in.

And I adore your interactions between the Winchest family. I started laughing when John told Sam he'd know if Sam was late, and pretty much was chuckling through the rest of this chapter.

Every story is beautifully played, Ridley. It truly is like watching an ep.

Thanks for sharing,

emily
mtuffy chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
This is very good. I can't wait until the next chapter. Keep up the great work.

Melissa
ripopenreality chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Oh my god I love this fic! Please update soon! It's seriously great!
Becka73 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Awesome! I am so glad you decided to give us some insight into the accident, and I know you will do a wonderful job of tying the past, present, and future together. Thanks for sharing! :)
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Jeff's an ass, like seriously, dude needs a kick in the shin or something...
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22