Reviews for Where We Find God
KatieLB chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
Great job perfect ending...of course... like im suprised... anyway cant wait for dragons. cant wait for premiere tomorrow night either he he he! good job
Javana chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
THAT was so far beyond beautiful I don't know where to start.

I loved your characterisations - they where spot on, Dean would consider any threat to sam evil, supernatural or not. And about guilt tripping themselves for not being there.

let's put it this way - you made me cry!

it truely was an amazing peice of work. I hope you coninue writing.
StealerOfDreams chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
Wow, it IS finished! Amazing story, Ridley. Really touches the soul. Can't wait for your next story!

Hannah
Savage Shade chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
Well worth the wait, I assure you. What you said about God reminded me of something my freind's uncle used to say, not so much in phrasing; because yours was definitely more...tame; but in meaning. Dragons certainly looks interesting, I can't wait to read it.
SilverKitsune1 chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
I love this, I love this, I love this. I love the flashbacks, I love your characterization of the boys, I love your writing! Jake explaining that Dean and Sam's bond has the big guy written all over it is so very true. They do say God is love, and no one can love like the Winchester boys.

I'm very excited to hear that Dragons will be up soon!

Awesome story!
calcium77 chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
Glad you managed to finish this one. I really liked the whole thing.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
Great fic !
IheartPadalecki chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
I'm dying! We're almost there! Ack! Thursday! hahaha. Anyways, loved the chapter! And really really good connections there.
angel679 chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
Really loved this whole epilogue. It was an excellent story. You gave Sam so much to think about and a new meaning for him about his brother that he has really needed the whole time. Using Jake and the flashbacks were so awesome it was great to get even more gilmpses into the different time periods of the boys lives.
Nana56 chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
Great ending! Thank you so much.
merryw chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
Kudos on a wonderful finish to a wonderful story!
Hersheybar chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
That was an incredibly beautiful ending to one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read. I can't thank you enough for forging ahead and finishing this. I love the stories where Dean and Sam's relationship is the reason for the story rather than just background for supernatural events.

I absolutely love all of your writing and I am very excited about your new Dragons story. Can't wait!
AlenaRivendell chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
oh gosh...it is over, in a way i am sad - because i love this story, but it is over now...if i havnt reinterated enough, this is my favorite story (even though it had no Caleb :) ) - the story dynamics are incredible :) and the ending was TERRIFIC! - i cant wait for Dragons..cause it was Caleb AND Jim!
Antigone11 chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
"Something in the tone, in the intense yearning reflected from the moss green depths had Sam's heart clenching. It was the simple truth of the words. The sincerity of the emotion behind them. Even in the darkest moments, Dean's thoughts weren't for himself, but for Sam."

This really got to me. It just seems to encapsulate Dean. That characteristic is strongest for Sam, but I get that sense of personal urgency, of personal involvement, in just about all their cases on the show. I'm glad you finished it!
Evergreene chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
It's so sad to see this story end, it's definately one of your best, and you have such high standards too. :) Wonderful ending, wonderful story, and I'm certainly looking forward to reading Dragons. (And I'm also looking forward to the new season of SN! Hopefully, as I live Down Under, I'll be able to get it off the internet otherwise I think I'll go crazy!...crazier anyway) Well, I'm off to read that new story you just posted!
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »