Reviews for Where We Find God
Jayme chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
This was good. I loved the story and I'm glad that you finished it.
shywalk chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
I loved this part...so...it was wonderful. Thanks
nikki98499 chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
WOW... I think I teared up a little. Thanks so much for finishing this thing. I would think that we all feel better for your posting it.
Lilly B chapter 10 . 9/19/2006
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! i was so excited to see a new chapter up that i had to go through and read the whole story over again, but it was a total pleasure to do so. great job on the ending chapter...i can't wait for the epilogue!
Nana56 chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
Welcome back to this story! I'm glad to be able to read more of it.

I love your portrayal of John in this chapter and his quiet strength and support of his boys.

Wonderful job on the whole thing! Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
friendly chapter 10 . 9/16/2006
great update. can't wait for the next one..
EagleGirl6 chapter 10 . 9/15/2006
Thank you so much for finishing this. It was so poignant... young Sam being duped by the rich kid, and losing his friend like that. I went back and re-read the old chapters and enjoyed them just as much again:) It was kind of anticlimatic in that there wasn't some big fight with evil at the end... very nice way to end it. The old 'people are worse than demons' theme again, and Dean can't just salt and burn a person to get rid of them.

I'm looking forward to the epilogue very much!

Kelly
Tyranusfan chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
Great story. I remember starting this one a long while back...glad you continued it.

Interesting notion about the laptop! :)

Great job as always!
SilverKitsune1 chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
:Jumps up and down with glee: You updated! I love this story, and I'm so glad it hadn't been left. They way you write Dean and Sam always gets me right in the heart.
b taylor chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
*sniff, sniff*

Well, I'd say that was well worth the wait! Fantastic! Full of owies...made better by the bonds of brotherhood, eh?

Loved it. Looking forward to the epi!
catgirl789 chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
You posted the chapter Yay! It was really great and I love all the chick-flick moments with Sam and Dean cuz I know that it would probably happen that way. Anyway keep on writing!
HauntedPast chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
WOHO! YAY! Updates! Very good chapter. I know how hard it is to find time for updates! Thanks!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
Okay, so I'm very, very late in finding this story but I've just read it and just had to say it's wonderful. This last chapter just broke me - poor Sammy confused and hurting, lashing out at the person closest to him and then Dean going back to him, staying with Sammy.

Brilliant.
SupernaturalGurl chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
omg i've been missing this story VERY GOD. i luved this line,

"Believe me of all the shit I've put up with from you, a little post coma PMS isn't going to push me over the edge. I made it through diapers, teething, and puberty, after all."

lol nice one, i can't wait till the epilogue. again LUVIN IT.
KatieLB chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
LOL can't wait for dean to give him his present LOL... cant wait to see the epilogue for real... good job
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »