Reviews for Restoration
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
THE FLUFFINESS! I LOVE THE FLUFFINESS! It's so... cute is not the right word... I don't know the right word but it's great!
AgentMaryland93 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I know what the antidote is its something you all probably never guessed its Light and Dark eco mixed together
BFShade chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
ok then um... that had to b the oddest tornaslien fic i have ever read. well, odd in a good way.
Krin chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Krin pours libations of perfumed waters at Weiila's fanfic altar...

Descriptions?

*lamp

*paperwork

*poison

*TORN'S HAPPY SUNSET TATTOO!

Check!

Language?

Check! (if your teachers ever wangst about your writing again, point them in the direction of this fic and bash them about the head with some Reason, plz)

The sound of two hands clapping?

*clap*clap*clap*
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Holy cow. That one just blew me away. It was amazing!

I'm glad someone keeps Torn and Ashelin in character and in a unique plot line to boot. Well, anyways, it was great. *claps*
Abisian chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Wow. I don't even know what to say ... This was so impossibly cute and ... Maybe that isn't the word. I don't know. I can't describe it. I love it :)
Ecohorse chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Wow. Just amazing. Thats all I can say. Incredible good. So intense, and yet so simpel. Really good. Me like very much.
V-chan2k6 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
...As of this moment, you're my new favorite writer. *heart-eyes*

I think I just might be speechless...almost. You rock. Somewhere in the midst of reading this lovely oneshot, I think I melted into a puddle of icky V-chan goo over there. *points* 'Cause this is great stuff, for my favorite Jak pairing in T3H W0RLD...

...Just re-read some of it...I'm thinking I am speechless this time.

*says no more and gives you a Favorite and a hug and lots and lots of cookies*
Demz who has been gone so LONG chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Ugh. I totally had half of one of my signature LONGADORINGREVIEWS written, and then Mr. Quicksilver had to go and FREEZE ON ME THX LOTZ K. *groans* Lets try this again.

-.-.-.-

Ah. The atmosphere. The realistic, graphic choice of words, the needling annoyance of the lamplight, the wonderful sound of the papers falling from the desk...

...MUST HAVE BEEN GOOD? XD You lied to me. You said this was fluffy! This is.. NO FLUFF! This is RANK! Rank with... dirty things! Sex! SEX! (Does it still matter that I still love you and them to pieces? XD People like us dont dabble much in TxA, but for all theri FAME as a pairing, they really need more love like this. They get THE least tribute, guaranteed.) Butbut... AH LOVE EET. z0mg!

Because its so passionate and furious and SAD ;o; The description of the mental state once they started reacting to the poison- the impending feeling of death. Eeh! Inescapable! X_X Them using their bond as a frantic escape is just gorgeous. Just the pure mental IMAGE of Torn's hands shaking- su WEAK, forgetting meals...! You pull at my heartstrings, darling. The fear is so contagious o_o

Uhnn, THE DESPAIR. Save me Weiilabebe, SAVE ME! :U *Fuh-LING!* Oh, but I do adore it. You make it so vicious and vivid. And then the final EXPLOSION of just.. feeling safe. That one rings true. The relief is palpable- and NOW we get to the fluff! (Yet still heavily tinted with lustlustandmorelust! XD WEIILA. What have I done to you?)

I love the line 'Him, content. Of all people." Because for some reason its so characteristic of Ashe XD AND Torn.

Oh, it was lovely darling o_o All of it! JUST WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS! More TornxAshe from an incredible artist like yourself! Short yet poigniant. I loved every bit of it!

... *eagerly awaits the foretold fic stuff. Yknow. The stuff. Coming. Coming stuff. Stuff thats been promised.* I'm so lucky I know you XP That way I can wheedle you personally when I catch you. HEARTS FOEBBA!
jaklover123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
THE FLUFFYNESS! XP that was adorable! and neither of them were out of character! that's really hard to do with torna dn ashelin in a fluffy scene! kudos to ye!
Metal-HeadObsessed chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
oh. I love your writing style, love
myeerah chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Nicely written. Presumably this has to do with Jak X, but I've been avoiding it since I don't care for racing. It's nice to see a tender moment with Ashelin and Torn. . . well, sort of tender, anyway. ;)