Reviews for Brick Walls
Lindsey2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
ha loved it! highlights for me was the tap-tap in the oval office; the brick wall conversation; and the last line when Joe starts to hear the bird too, that had me cracking up. I missed Joe in the later seasons.
redbkworm98 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
AW! Absolutely loved it!
Madeleina chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
one word - aw! so sweet! :)

i really enjoyed this, but i wish you would write another, this time detailing the convo at the end between Josh and Donna...

nothing like a brick wall, hm. yay.
Lu78 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Excellent little story there Micky. Liked it a lot and the fact that Donna worked out what the president meant.

PS are you continuing with your other fic People Move on?
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Such a cute story... I could totally see Donna going a little cuckoo in front of the Pres... And Josh telling Donna he will never cheat on her Awe swooning...

JENNIFER
Nicole10 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
'“Donna?”

“Yeah?”

“I wouldn’t cheat on you.”

“I know.”

And then she closes the door.'

Thats so them. Good job.
kursk chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Good fic, I loved how cute Donna was, and Josh saying that he wouldnt cheat on her.

Write more soon.
agrant33074 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Quite delightful. :)
I'mnotanecropheliac chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
This wa so funny. But I have to say... I love that bird. And sheesh woolheaded Josh. Loved it. Keep it up! Thanks so much. I laughed... I love to laugh. I'll stop before I break into song. Loved it.
Lexis chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I adore it! Especially Donna's little note to the President.

Any chance we'll get more of People Move On too?
tvdunlop chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
This is a very sweet well written story, I liked the way you ended the story with their conversation and the note. Well tied together. I hope you write more soon!