Reviews for The Hunted II: Finding Dean
SpnHemelLass chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
I really enjoyed your story...thanks for ending it when you did because I needed a good ending right about that point! Thanks for sharing it!
SpnHemelLass chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Monster of the week...why does Dean always get thrown in with the monster of the week...face palms...help...is on it's way!
SpnHemelLass chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I think in that 2nd to last paragraph you meant "accept" not except. Accept means to take something from some one...for example, I accepted their offer of cash! Except you use when you mean you want all the candy except the candy corn...because you don't like candy corn.

Good start...looking forward to more. I like Hunted I too!
Mendai Decovrii chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Really liked this story. It always hurts when Dean cowers, but I love it (because I'm sick and twisted - what can I say?) I'd just say the ending seemed a bit... off character. Not that I don't think it's sweet Dean wanting Sam to stay, but I feel like... I dunno. It was missing something to make it really Dean-esque (even hurt!Dean-esque, which I guess is a different thing). Sorry that's not a very helpful suggestion, but hopefully your brilliant fanfic writing self can make more of it than I can ;)
I DO love this, though. :D
TheDocRoach chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
I really enjoyed this story :D

I couldn't help but think that what Tom and his wife brought back wasn't a zombie but a homunculus :)

Becky was one horrific child, and u did well with her character! So happy when Sam finally was able to rescue Dean and get him away from that creepy family.

Well done! :D
Xdaisy chainX chapter 6 . 5/24/2007
another great fic :D

really creepy monster, loved the idea.

are they going to go back and kill her though? or will she starve to death? i know it looks like im picking faults in all my reviews, but imean, they are reviews, im not being evil, tis constructive (i hope) critisism rather than flaming.

anyways i loved this fic, well done

XsarahX
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
Another great story. Thanks for writing!
blazingfire03 chapter 6 . 7/6/2006
poor dean that girl only thought of him as a chew toy. i also loved how you had sammy come and save hima and at the end when dean wanted sam to wait till he fell asleep for him to leave i was like aw

favorite author list adding too

great job loved the story
AquarianNightSky chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
Great sequal. I liked how you used Derry, Maine for you story. (I love Stephen King novels/movies). And I can't help but love Supernatural. God I can't wait until September! Well, laterz.

Toodles!
StarWindDancer chapter 6 . 2/18/2006
Oh, this story is so good. I really liked how Dean was still trying to protect his brother and be the big damn hero while bleeding to death. And when Dean nuzzled into the car, even unconsious, yeah, so Dean. LOL. You've really gotten a good banter with the boys, they're very happy and carefree but caring of each other. I loved the Dean H/C, don't you just want to beat the crap out of him then smother him with kisses? And the Sam whumping, lol. I liked how you have the feeling 'chick-flick' moment brother being all defensive and helping his brother. Big damn hero needs a band-aide and ain't it lovely. LOL. Thanks for such a wonderful and joyful ride of a story. I look forwards to what else you can write.

Keep writing, we'll keep reading.

StarWindDancer
sarahofearth chapter 6 . 1/15/2006
Congratulations on your story. Yay, you're finished! Are you relieved that you don't have us fans looking over your shoulder all the time, willing you to update? Probably not. This time off has been short lived for you, I just saw a new story of yours. "Guilt" was it? I haven't read it yet, but I'll do it soon! I would read it if you had told me ABOUT IT! You know I don't have my author alert on! I nedd these things spelt out for me, Christie. Ah well, this isn't a time of antagonizing you, it's a time of joyous celebration! You made this last chapter especially well *puts a sticker on your shirt* I loved it! *puts a sticker on her shirt and sniffs it* M, smelly! Anyways, I don't kbnow what you were talking about. This story didn't seemed rushed. Okay, maybe just a tincy, wincy bit but I think a "bit rushed" is better than a "drawlingly long" anyday. I wouldn't take the time to review your next chapter is it was slow and boring. I think you got the point across, that's always best. .

Ah, the chapter. Did I mention that I loved it? I did. I liked Sam's plan. Oh, yeah, the parents got theres! I was literally egging Sam on at my computer (my sisters gave me weird looks, but they always do that...) I got so riled up when Dean said: "*uck it, let her eat them.” I was like: "You tell him weak-stated Dean." I was really worried though (Here we go with you making me too emotional!) I thought Dean was going to die. My poor Dean got so many body parts ripped off and torn it made me faint. My sister came in while I was reading this chapeter and I started telling her all the stuff Dean was missing. She left because I was taking too long. See that! That's when you know you've crossed the line. When you're short-attention-spanned sister walks out on you for taking too long naming gorey lost body parts! It's the truth! I wish though that you put in a bit of sheriff butt-kicking but I guess Sam blowing a rasberry would have to suffice... Now for my all-time favorite scene in ALL you stories. The HOSPITAL! Ah... So tranquil, quiet, and caring. Seriously, I loved the brotherly-love stuff. I think brotherly-love is my favorite genre. If it is a genre... Well, it is now! I always melt to see Dean all better but still beat up. It makes me feel like I can rest easier knowing that my lovely fictional character is doing the same. Yes, I am sad. But I don't care. FICTON ROCKS! I liked it when Sam smacked his shoulder, I like it when Dean asked him to stay behind, I liked it when... Oh, I'm afraid that if I told you all my favorite parts you would have a complete copy of your story. (Okay, yes, I know that is YOUR line that you used in your review for my story but ever since getting that I've been using it a lot in other stories. It was just so clever! *raises hands* Please don't be mad (it's your own fault for not copyrighting it!) Oh, sorry, not making things better am I? Please don't be mad!) All in all, I give this whole story a... 8.9! . That's a good score! . I'm usually hard to please! . You can tell I've been reading too much manga! .

Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this last chapter. Believe it! I hope to get to your other fic soon. I know you hate when I bring this sort of thing up but... I'm sorry this review was kinda late! I think I'll spare you the boring details of why I haven't and just aplogize, AGAIN! Sorry! Lol. Back to the story, fantastic job. It had the Christie-feel I know and love. I'm glad about that first and foremost! So, continue to write this good (or better, which ever you feel most comfortable with) And I'll be waiting on your next fantastic story. Keep me posted! (I'm not just saying that, I MEAN IT. TELL ME WHEN YOU WRITE ANOTHER STORY!)

Have a nice day,

-Sarah *Your #1 Fan* Something different, scary...

OrangeJuice101 chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
woohoo! *claps* that was so good! hurry up and write your next story! ;) awsome story!
Daeva Shadow chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
*claps* Good ending! I was getting a little edgey there at the first part, but, I loved the way you resolved this. Ohh so they might just see the police chief again...Now that'd be fun. Anyway, really good chapter, and ending loved the story and can't wait for more!
ChaiGrl chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
I LOVED IT. I am also sad to see that it has come to end. It always made my day to see an update. I hope to see another story from you soon. Until then, Happy Writing!
rodney215 chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
Thanks for the story! I LOVED IT! Can't wait to read any future stories of yours.