Reviews for Vengeances
megagirlonline21 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
nice, very vergil
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Well I've just been watching the leaked ending for Ninjatheory's DmC. (My god it's AWFUL.) I needed cheering up and this was just the thing. Not because it was particularly cheerful, but because seeing the characters actually be IN CHARACTER does wonders for my mood.
saya02 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
it could have been longer
basically chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I thoroughly enjoy the journey into Lady and Vergil's psyche.

Thank you for doing what a fanfiction writer should do- quenching my thirst for the DMC-verse and leaving me satisfied that I've known the characters a bit better at the end of the story. :p
Catalina87 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Wow... You actually made Vergil look like the good guy here... I can just see DMC 3 being re-done for the PS3 with Vergil as the main character and his arrogant brother Dante showing up trying to stop his plans for defeating the ultimate evil.

On a different note, I think that one way or another, whether in the end Vergil or Dante had won, either one would have used the power to defeat Mundas and the "ultimate evils"~ which Dante eventually does do.

Well, good fic! I really liked the look into Lady and Vergil's minds here. I would like another fic like this one- with another encounter between Vergil and Lady in the Temen-ni-gru. That would be nice.

Keep up the good work!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
this is an awesome pairing and i've read some from you with the VxL pairing and you do it so well, so believable. Can you write more please?
DahliaASant chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Oh my Gosh, this was simply AMAZING. I never really imagined a LadyxVergil pairing before; I think I considered it, but I never saw how it would work...until I read this. It's really, really well-written and I like getting into the minds of Lady and Vergil. You should update with more...I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER. :D
Brandon chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I enjoy this story. Are you gonna update anytime soon with this or write more of this pairing? I like to read more.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Another great fic of you.

Poor Lady... I would like to see her fighting against Arkham with Dante and Vergil. I would be so cool to watch her running alongside the Sons of Sparda.

Fool Vergil... When will he finally see the real power of human? Not even after seeing the power of human weapong alongside Dante?

Anyway... thanks for such great fic.
Shortey chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Hey, I think that Vergil and Lady has got great chemistry together. I love the way you portray Vergil about his cool and calm demeanor. But inside he is still half human, and he feels emotions but he's trying to hide them. I think this will be a great fic, please continue asap!
Vylet Lust chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Love it! This is really good reading. LoL. ~p.k.
Sam Valentine chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I enjoyed reading this and maybe there is a continuation?
Bustahead chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
A perfect read to lift me out of my dreary mood and make me feel slightly uplifted.

Thank you.
Andy chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Somehow, I can really see this and its done very well.
cassandra chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
wow thats really good. Bravo! You should continue with this.