Reviews for bribe
rainbow spell chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
awsome!
Cesare the somnambulist chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
this is really cool, love shigurexmii
mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
hahaha that was hilarious!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
this was great, i wonder when mii is going to be hospitalized for a nervous breakdown.
Cimmerian Sorceress chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
i LOVE this story. it's so cute. da way shigure teases mii is so funnY!
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
how CUTE!

& the ending was clever. ;D
ObsidianSickle chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Whe! That's so cute! Only one word and it was finished, and he got a kiss out of it too. Haha, so like Shigure. He's one of my favourite characters :3 Anyways good job! and this is going on my favs!
Lucida Lownes chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
XD *dies* Crap, that's so funny! And I can see that happening too! XD
xxkiirousagixx chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
wonderful!
Soul Raider 116 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
OMG! I LOVE IT! It's short, but cute, and so like Shigure! This is my favorite pairing! WRITE MORE!

As far as being constructive (because I hate getting reviews that are just "Ilove it") It could be a little longer. As in...write another chapter, if you can think of anything to right. Lol.

My favorite part was the line "Mii felt like she was talking to a 2 year old who just happened to know a lot about sex."

HAHAHAHAH! That's a great line! I also like that you didn't put "End" in at the end. Excellent.

Anywho...that's about as much as I can write in way of review. Ciao! Syonara! Adios! Bye even!
FlowerMurderer chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
That's exactly the sort of thing he would do. Hilarious.
Kogaswolfgirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Mii-Chans a pervert! Lol that was funny even though it was rather short
cheshirejin chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Thanks for the amazingwonderfulawesome fic and for the compliments on my art. :)
Miyako Kiyoshi Moriko chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Hey on a writting spree much? keep at it!

-Kyoko
Fenikkusu Koi chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
That's really funny! hehe! he had to type ONE word, and was done. he took advantage of the situation. XD yay! thanks for writing! hehe! this is good!