Reviews for Sakuno's True Calling
Rin-Youki chapter 1 . 8/27
lol! please make more
alee26606 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
wahhaha, I can't stop laughing... hahaha!
kikumarucat chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
It'll be nice to continue this... I never thought Sakuno could be like this! XP there should be more romance though...
Sakurawallflower chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Hahaha please update soon I really want to know what happens next in this fanfic it's very funny so please update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Your story is wonderful miss or mr author i couldn't stop laughing but yes you could add some romance!
Shinome Akira chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Please write more...
elizabethkadunce chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
please update
yoyoyo chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
OMG! how did you fit all this insanity in one story! man, i'm definitely looking for the stories you write! o and i really like how you make sakuno have a bad girl side other than the stuttering clumsy girl that everyone portrays her to be...
Simple Shimmers chapter 1 . 10/28/2010

nayuta chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
waaah xD I laughed so hard, i was near tears xD

especially the ryoma part was funny x)
Still Shots chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
lol! the funniest i've ever red!

Then, just as the sun was rising, he bolted up in his chair. "Haha! I have the answer! The cow came first! Muhaha!" At last, satisfied with his conclusion, he lay down to sleep. In the nest room over, his parents, whom he had woken up, were constipating whether he had been hit in the head once too many during tennis or his glass were just a tad too strong for him to handle.

"HORA HORA! BUUUURRRNNING! FUWA-CHAN AND I WILL KICK ALL YOUR ASSES! BUUURNING BAAABBBYYY!" They could see Kawamura rushing into the court hold what looked likeā€¦a teddy bear?

"You know what? I think I'll take those laps instead." Eiji giggled fearfully, "Ja!"

"Nya? What's wrong?"

"I told you already! I'm too old for bears! Get away! Get away! Ahhhhh!" He ran away screaming. He had to dispose of it! Permanently!

As he passed by Fuji, he grabbed his knife and began hacking away at the bear. "Now you can't bother me anymore!" He tossed the mutilated corpse of the bear down, "Hah! Thanks Fujiko-chan!" He walked off whistling cheerfully.

hahahahahaha! please update more ! _ i love it!
Insanity-Red chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Om my God! That was so very hilarious. I was crackiong up almost every few words, and my brother said, "That had better be the funniest thing in the world." The 'or else' was implied.

My favorite thing was probably Inui's 'chicken or egg' problem. I did like the whole 'evil respawning teddy-bear' as well.

Great oneshot... unless... unless... You'll add more? Please do!
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
LOL. did ryoma get high off watever was in the bottle ? i loved it. it was really funny. good job!
diaaan chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
your story is so funy, can you do hyotei next?
The Magician of MoonLight chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
please please PLEASE tell me there is a next group