Reviews for Rent: Gone Broadway!
there's no one here chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Hehe that was funny! I like this!

Hehe...popular...I tried to sing it but I failed...lol
itsawoozle chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
hey! I love this story! Could you please update it soon?
EmmaHermione1fan chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
It wasn't dumb. I loved the ending on that one! haha! I love Roger! He's so... Rogerish. I'd give him a hug if he wasn't fictional. Oh well. lol. Update soon please!
Detective Jazz Dever chapter 3 . 1/18/2006
Erm...I hate to be blunt, but it sort of was. But maybe that's because "On My Own" is fine as is, because it's my favorite song in Les Mis. :(
Detective Jazz Dever chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
Well, I've never seen Chicago, but this is still pretty darned cool. Wow, I wish I thought of this, but oh well. Maureen is quite in character. When's Les Mis coming in?
Detective Jazz Dever chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Haha! Usually I don't like parodies, but this is perfect, since I'm just as obsessive over WICKED as I am over RENT. And plus, you're right. It's not fair. You may have inspired me to write a little Angel/Collins fanfiction. After all, I felt like kicking myself for having Angel dead in my future fic. Anyway, continue.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
WHY WAS THAT THE BEST RENTFIC I'VE EVER READ? Please write more of these, always.
Turcote chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
That was great! I love the idea of the characters all waiting around to play their parts in fanfics. And I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's noticed the unbelievable angsyness/complete lack of Angel & Collins fics. I'm also glad that, in your story, Mark and Roger are not gay! (I'm always happy to find someone else who doesnt go for the MR thing)

Anyhow, I'm off to read the next chapter now. Keep up the good work!
All-Knowing-Oracle chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This is a cute story,but Chapter One was definitely my fav. out of all of them!
Cthulala12 chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
for some reason i liked the situation of the first one the most, everyone jumping in and out of fanfics and comparing what happened.
ChickInStarkTower chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Popular is my audition song, and I am so sick of it I can barely take it anymore. Your spin was a nice change from normal, but... Mark and Roger making out?
sweetiepie1019 chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
First one - dead on. Loved!

Second one - huh?

Third one - Random, but funny.
GoodNightSweetGirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I LOVE IT! It's a great idea and I just LOVE it! Please write some more!

GM
OverThexM00N chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Haha! This is probably my favorite Rent fanfic so far. I only read the first story, with Popular, but it was creative. Different from other fanfics.

I listened to a MIDI of Popular while I read it, and I pictured Angel and Collins singing those words in my head to the music. :-P
Demia chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
LOL i liked it. Haha alcoholic!Roger... Huh... i'm wondering will you do a rentified cats song?

ash