Reviews for GreenEyed Monster
Xiaou Nem chapter 12 . 2/15
Very strong story. I liked: Makoto's strong maternal feelings, Usagi's connection to the demon and her attack, senshi interaction, Rei's and Minako's conflict, Ami and her mother's interactions. Especially her mother crying. Finally a parent acting logically scared! Of course, it makes sense for them to keep their fear secret from their children. I liked Rei's reason for turning down the job. I can really understand it.
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
"Akiko lay in her crib. ... As the little infant slept peacefully, she was oblivious to the shadow looming over her. The being making the shadow looked down on the helpless infant. ...

That need, as Sanjuro looked down into the crib, ... "

Oh! That was very mean. I don't know how, but I'll get you for that. My heart was gripped with fear; I allready knew you weren't beyond killing children in your story- I was sure Akiko was just the next victim.

Then again, I haven't finished the story yet, so no-one is safe yet...
smallvillegirl1 chapter 12 . 6/13/2006
Wow! I love this story! What a great ending! Way to go! can't wait to read a new story from you!
trp0522 chapter 12 . 4/6/2006
Great conclusion to an excellent story
trp0522 chapter 11 . 4/6/2006
Excellent pacing and flow in this action filled chapter. Looks like that Rei and Minako still have something to work out though.
trp0522 chapter 10 . 4/6/2006
Good chapter I like how you have each of the Senshi spend time with the ones they love and find strength or wisdom to bring with them for the upcoming battle with the demon.
trp0522 chapter 9 . 4/6/2006
Very good tension building chapter with a lot of action.
trp0522 chapter 8 . 4/6/2006
Great chapter I found Rei’s actions very much in character as she would do anything to protect Usagi.
trp0522 chapter 7 . 4/5/2006
Interesting Minako cheated on Tomomaru ( the she married in Prey of the Queen Spider?) with Ace! So it was him she saw at the last chapter, hope you write that story someday.
trp0522 chapter 6 . 4/5/2006
Good plot building chapter with Rei and Minako tension galore.
trp0522 chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
A well crafted chapter with great character interaction
SlipperyLiz chapter 12 . 4/1/2006
A wonderful ending to a wonderful story. I'm glad that Minako and Rei made up in the end, and even gladder that it was believable. Neither is really the kind of woman to fall sobbing into the other's arms, but they do share certain similarities. Good story!
TsukiNoBara chapter 12 . 3/20/2006
Island Princess, huh? So that's the one?

Also, I rather liked Makoto's line about how if they don't make up they'll "have to get rid of the bodies." _
Deep Serenity chapter 12 . 3/18/2006
I love Lita...then again I love them all.

Rei still was extra crabby to me in this fic but hey whatever works.

Again a great story
evaya chapter 12 . 3/18/2006
BRAVO! im reading this story again! lol

eva*